N-Europe

Internet Funnyman Goes Up in the World!!!

Jimbob

Hi ReZ! Just want to wish you a happy birthday. Em, I thought I'd make a video, cos then it's like more official than just em saying happy birthday on the thread or whatever and like posting a stupid image or whatever I'd usually do.

So happy birthday. Hope you have a really good day. Emm like do something stunning, like something I would do if I was in that situation.

Emmm I don't actually know how old you are, but like I'll assume that you're like one year older, because of the emm obviously because of the inductive ascension of the natural numbers, you can you assume that ever num - every SHHH! Hahaha I'll shut up now.

Yeah, I've just been doing maths all day, so it's like... yeah, so like enjoy, to quote like Bjork, and other people who've ever said enjoy in their lives, like enjoy.

See ya.

There you go.

Happy birthday (albeit belated) dudette!

Not belated! :D

I demand you have some form of gathering [with real people, your Heroclix don't count] and make a new Power Spin video:

I have been planning more Power Spinning for a long time. If there are strangers in the comic shop tomorrow, I will do it then in front of everyone. (No point if theres not strangers) maybe I will anyway though.

A very happy birthday to you ReZ.

Hope it's filled with Lego and comics and children. =P

Awesome. :D

Christ woman! Don't encourage him!

:p

There you go.

I understood it personally (perfectly) but the fact that you translated is amazing. ~I know it was to EEVIMURRAY~ I'm just commenting etc.

---------

Work went okay/well. Everyone was really nice, Molly decorated my desk with balloons, a colleague (Matt) put the shaft-looking balloon next to two ball sack balloons, and much fun was had. I also finished some showable promotional artwork to my currently untitled new comic book project (exclusive confirmation that its a comic book) and I will exclusively reveal I am writing, drawing, colouring, lettering etc all of it.

Molly knows the premise and she would confirm that its amaazzzzinnngggggg.

Thanks to all the messages. :D

ReZ you are my God Father. You have no say in this by the way or at least my crazy sidekick in my detective show. The Bear and the Beast, you are the beast for reasons that are to x rated for these forums. (big penis)

Or it could be the Bear and his Beast and you could play my... ;)

ANYWAY!

I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO YOU SIDEWAYS or something not bizarre.

This has gotten a little of course the original message I was going to send.

I feel a simple Happy Birthday would have sufficed. :)

Breaking it down for you I think you are awesome! :D Even though I Mamoswine'd yo ass. :heart:

Also, : peace: Hasn't been used enough recently. so...

: peace:: peace:: peace:: peace:

ReZ you are my God Father. You have no say in this by the way or at least my crazy sidekick in my detective show. The Bear and the Beast, you are the beast for reasons that are to x rated for these forums. (big penis)

Or it could be the Bear and his Beast and you could play my... ;)

ANYWAY!

I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO YOU SIDEWAYS or something not bizarre.

This has gotten a little of course the original message I was going to send.

I feel a simple Happy Birthday would have sufficed. :)

Breaking it down for you I think you are awesome! :D Even though I Mamoswine'd yo ass. :heart:

Also, : peace: Hasn't been used enough recently. so...

: peace:: peace:: peace:: peace:

:heart::hug: I can't wait for our adventures.

Happy birthday you beautiful beast.

An appropriately beasty image;

19961_463931130580_509970580_11045681_3148694_n.jpg