N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

Didn't someone say they were at the E4 with level 45 Pokemon? Who was it? I don't even understand how you got through Victory Road with that level. Mine are just below it now and I'm at Victory Road.

Question ; Do you need the HMs for VR? I went back and grabbed my HMmon anyway, because I didn't seem to be able to get further.

Mine were about level 45, it seems like the average level to go there at.

Stoutland lvl 73

Volcarona lvl 71

Serperior lvl 70

Zoroark lvl 70

Simipour lvl 70

Unfezant lvl 70

Once they're all at around 75-ish, I'm heading to take on the REAL Elite Four, not some poncy lot that let's their shit get hijacked by some pre-pubescent gullible shit that has a consonant for a name and his superior that has a battle theme that sounds like it's screaming PEEEENIS about a minute and a half in. *phew*

I 'completed' the game last night as in I beat the Elite 4 +...

I did it first time but damn, what a fight, not gonna spoil anything but yeah... stunning in any case and OMFG @ post-game.

Best Pokemon games since Gold and Silver tbh. :)

I've just gone through the Twirl/Twist/Shabba Mountain and come out looking as sexy as ever.

Current squad, all around 40-43: Emboar, Carracosta, Zebstrika, Excadrill and Tranquill.

Position Six is still unknown.

Having fun pimpsmacking everyone. Only 2 more badges to go!

Even 10 hours postgame I still find Pokemon I want to have in my team.

Samurott lv 59

Chandelure lv 58

Archeops lv 60

Haxorus lv 52

Gigalith lv 55

Eelectross lv 58

Larvesta lv 1

Thinking maybe I should switch out Haxorus or Chandelure with Larvesta.

Let me guess...

Thundurus appears in White..?

Currently in Chargestone Cave and Finally got my Joltik..so damned cute

CUrrent team is:

Itch - 27 Joltik

Ying - 30 Darumaka

Carrier - 30 Tranquil (Changing when it evolves not sure what to though)

Hookah - 30 Scolipede

Toadsworth - 31 Palpitoad

Woody - 31 Gurdurr

The cave is a fire type's dream so many Steel types I like. Just picked up black for Enchantress so she can start it, hopefully she'll be able to play it most days, I want someone to trade with locally =p

Even 10 hours postgame I still find Pokemon I want to have in my team.

Samurott lv 59

Chandelure lv 58

Archeops lv 60

Haxorus lv 52

Gigalith lv 55

Eelectross lv 58

Larvesta lv 1

Thinking maybe I should switch out Haxorus or Chandelure with Larvesta.

Let me guess...

Thundurus appears in White..?

Correctamundo

Just got to the Celestial Tower. Anyone else recognise the music, or recognise anything very, very familiar about it?

Was walking about the ground and first floor of the place thinking that it was familiar but it definitely wasn't a remix of something from a previous Pokemon game. And then it hit me: Chrono Trigger. Anyone else get that feeling from the music there?

As for my progress, I'm expanding my team:

Samurott (lvl 36)

Unfezant (lvl 35)

Darmanitan (lvl 35)

Zebstrika (lvl 35)

Lilligant (lvl 35)

Boldore (lvl 35)

Duosion (lvl 33)

Gurdurr (lvl 33)

Sandile (lvl 30)

Tirtouga (lvl 30)

Duosion and Gurdurr are boxed for the moment, and the last two are in the day care but I'm giving myself as many options as possible :D

Just beat Drayden. Easy./ Mildly harder than previous gym battles. Everything's relative though. I.e didn't even heal my pokes after the trainer battles.

Love the gym layouts btw. So so stunn.

Drayden was like the easiest gym for me because my (then Vannillish, now Vanilluxe) just rips an extra ass hole in anything and everything he comes across.

I've reached the Elite Four, and havn't got nearly enough potions or revives to actually "do it" yet, so I'm just training up, having to do the first member for money, and then kill everyone, train in Victory Road and I'm gonna do this till about level 49 or so and then I'll have enough items to smash the balls off of them.

30 hours in and i've just blitzed the 7th gym. My team of 5 level 50 Pokemon destroyed all that stood in my way. :D

I dropped the water starter from my team and replaced it with the swan, that way I have water and flying covered in one Pokemon. I'm also using the mole, electric spider, fire starter and some dragon. I'm not good with the names. ::shrug:

I may hunt for a grass type and level it up to 50, before setting off for the final gym.

30 hours in and i've just blitzed the 7th gym. My team of 5 level 50 Pokemon destroyed all that stood in my way. :D

I dropped the water starter from my team and replaced it with the swan, that way I have water and flying covered in one Pokemon. I'm also using the mole, electric spider, fire starter and some dragon. I'm not good with the names. ::shrug:

I may hunt for a grass type and level it up to 50, before setting off for the final gym.

I did exactly the same with my water type (Oshawott) - replaced with Swanna. Good move - Swanna is great!

A good grass type to look for is Ferroseed (evolves into Ferrothorn) who though slow, is an absolute beast as it is half steel half grass. Therefore it is completely useless against fire (more so than grass alone) but doesnt have as many weaknesses as a normal grass type. It also can do more damage to other types with it being part steel.

It was that or Sawsbuck for me, but i'll be using one of them on my Black run through. :bowdown:

Just got to the Celestial Tower. Anyone else recognise the music, or recognise anything very, very familiar about it?

Was walking about the ground and first floor of the place thinking that it was familiar but it definitely wasn't a remix of something from a previous Pokemon game. And then it hit me: Chrono Trigger. Anyone else get that feeling from the music there?

I Youtubed it, and provided this is the tune in question, I see where you're coming from.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

I'm also getting a LTTP (or maybe Links Awakening) vibe from it. I'm picturing Link going through a top down dungeon as I listen to it.

Good lord/

Post Eliter Four

Matey boys Hydreigon is disgustingly hard. He's got Fire Blast AND Focus Blast....both super against my beloved Vanilluxe. Wanker. Stomped everyone upto that point. Obviously didn't use Reshiram in my party because I'm not a little bitch with a vagina.

Good lord/

Post Eliter Four

Matey boys Hydreigon is disgustingly hard. He's got Fire Blast AND Focus Blast....both super against my beloved Vanilluxe. Wanker. Stomped everyone upto that point. Obviously didn't use Reshiram in my party because I'm not a little bitch with a vagina.

Wait, you didn't have to use the legendary? Fuck.. Just been bitch slapped by own disinterest in what people are saying near the end of the game as it usually gets a bit too cliche..

I mad.

I finally got the game today. Chose White version (because I'm racist) and, despite him looking a bit gimpy, went for Oshawott. I have a rotation policy for picking my starter, in order I've picked Bulbasaur, Totodile, Torchic and Turtwig.

Just done the first gym, current squad is Oshawott and Pansear, but I'm probably going to drop Pansear sometime later. The game feels very fresh, I'm liking all the new/different stuff so far. Using TMs as much as you want is a brilliant change.

My team that I've stuck with and will (most likely) use against the elite four (and thoughts on them):

Myteam2.jpg

Just about to to go through the Badge Check bit, before Victory Road. All Level 46-47.

By no means the most effective team ever - Gothitelle can't really take a hit, same with Chandelure. But I love the feeling. I'm gonna do some major moveset rearranging soon, LOVE the new TM functionality, gives a whole new dimension to sorting out movesets when TM's are multiple use.

Swanna is arguably my best. The only one who just deals with life well. I love how Flying as a move type always seems to be great.

I like how my entire team give the impression they have better places to be. Really bitchy/sneaky-looking.

ADVICE NEEDED: Servine is great when Grass is effective/normally, but is pretty blah against anything where grass is weak, since the only non-grass move I have on him is Slam, which annoyingly misses every so often. DO you think I should get rid of that for Dragon Tail? I like how I can just cycle through the moves whose TM's I have, but I love the idea of dragon. And tail. The swapping out power could be so funny too.

Wow. Post game is awesome! Although I've only really been talked to by the dude, so don't know too much yet/done anything.

I am stuck on who to choose as my last person on White. Will post my team (what it will be on white) soon.

ADVICE NEEDED: Servine is great when Grass is effective/normally, but is pretty blah against anything where grass is weak

Bitch-Please.jpg

(Leech Seed) You fool.

Bitch-Please.jpg

(Leech Seed) You fool.

Well I'm over it! He already has 3 grass moves (Leaf Blade, Grass Knot and Giga Drain). 4 just worsens the situation. I'll give him Dragon Tail. I can always change it anyway. COME ON NEW TM's. :bouncy:

Gothitelle (Brick Break, Psychic, Psybeam and Faint Attack) and Krookodile (Bulldoze, Crunch, Foul Play and Strength/Brick Break) possibly need sorting too.