NEurope
Beast

SNOW!

The snow didn't melt on Christmas and it has been snowing like crazy ever since. Don't think we have had this much snow in many years. The climate is usually very mild here so it only last a few days before it rains for a couple weeks then repeat. Now we have had snow on various levels since the 18th. Was the global warming thing supposed to change the gulf stream in any way?

On the 19th

CIMG0238-1.jpg

This morning

CIMG0343.jpg

CIMG0338.jpg

Lovely pictures, Tales. :)

It snowed in Belgium last night. So, I stood outside in Ine's garden, covered in snow, watching the fireworks from all directions. Was very pretty. :)

I've barely been in Uni this week due to snow...and apparently there's heavy snow showers due for 3AM tomorrow morning. Ohh... it was so cold walking back today. Apparently last night temperatures reached -16 nearby which is insane. The snow is so deep here in Manchester - I've never seen anything like it!

I fucking love it.

The walls in my back garden look exactly the same. If I could be bothered to remove myself from the sofa and take a picture of a similar thing, I would.

Kindly fuck off now, snow.

Here's a picture I took!

_47061196_greatbritainjpg.jpg

Well okay...I didn't.

(oh Villan posted it, but mine is for lazy people!)

Edited by Ashley

News saying today that because of the shabtastic snow, some exams can't go ahead, being pimped back to the summer, but for those who have finals around now, if it isn't going on they're pretty much going to get a free pass, being judged on work during the term. Well fair on those who have revised to the max over the winter holiday.

News saying today that because of the shabtastic snow, some exams can't go ahead, being pimped back to the summer, but for those who have finals around now, if it isn't going on they're pretty much going to get a free pass, being judged on work during the term. Well fair on those who have revised to the max over the winter holiday.

Is this for real? So people get to pass without doing anything? Hardly fair I'd say... Why can't they just put the exams on some other days a week or two from now? =/

Yeah... I really doubt they just "pass".

At most they get a grade based on previous/other exams taken at the same period or based on coursework.

Either way the system fails.

Yeah... I really doubt they just "pass".

At most they get a grade based on previous/other exams taken at the same period or based on coursework.

Either way the system fails.

Pretty much this, but it's still bullshit.

Pickering (Where I live) was just on BBC News (Not the local one, the main one). I love so much. "We almost didn't make it here today, the roads are that terrible. We spoke to one resident who said 'it's like relatives at Christmas. It's out stayed its welcome".

We're forecast another 12cm of snow tonight, it's terrifying. We had 8 inches last night.

Edited by Slaggis

lol The western tip of Dumfries and Galloway is the only place not covered

Oh the irony!

Northern Ireland's had very little compared to everyone else it seems.

I know it sucks :(

Snowing like mad at the minute though :bouncy:

17936_388963740455_717455455_10560522_3746633_n.jpg

The Snow is getting annoying now in London. We have lots of hard icey snow bits causing havoc. So it either needs to dry up and go or there needs to be some nice new fluffy so coming down heavy to give me some proper snow to play with.

Commuting to work all week was a joke with the trains. I want a snow day off. So bring it Mr Cloud.

I know it sucks :(

Snowing like mad at the minute though :bouncy:

17936_388963740455_717455455_10560522_3746633_n.jpg

NAWWWWW!!!

In other news, getting back to uni may prove a pain in the ass with this snow. Also apparently theres 'biggest snowball fight ever' in Leeds on sunday but I won't be back in time. Sad.

Well here's Shetland when I was back for the holidays!

dsc04218o.jpg

dsc04232x.jpg

(Nethy took this, I wasn't putting my life at risk by faffing around with a camera in this snow storm!)