NEurope
Beast

SNOW!

SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't forecast 'til Sunday here! I drove home in the snow. It was just snowing and not lying.

Made my journey amazing!

It's snowing here in my little corner of South East London and is apparently meant to get quite bad during the night. Snow Day 2?

Weve had a lil bit here but not a lot. Hope it dosent snow until next week after tuesday.

It snowed really heavily today for about 10 minutes. It covered most things, but then it buggered off as quickly as it came. Boo.

Was quite icy this morning. I got the car a bit unintentionally (ok maybe a bit intentional) sideways. Almost went arse over tit on the way to the car and again on my way into work as well.

Sheffield had a few snow blitzes - but I was cooped up for each! I got to work for 1, then saw daylight at 4, and missed snow. Then next saw the outside at 7 and had missed another round of snow!

Fucking cold though.

We had some snow this end as well, not much as it blew over quick.

I'm not fussed to be fair, when i lived out in Germany we had the proper stuff. Not this flimsy stuff that is always wet and slippy. At least the stuff in Germany was dry and excellent to walk upon.

I will put up pictures and a few videos, but PhotoBucket was being a bitch earlier ... and still is, I see. I'll upload the two videos now instead.

Here's the first.

And here's the second. Notice how much more snow and ice there is!

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

So I've had quite a bit of snow this evening and tonight (really nice walking back home at midnight in the snow).

Hopefully tomorrow there will be lots of snow in the day because there's this house about half an hour away from me that's dilapidated which I came across in Sept. I've wanted to take a picture of it when it's all snowed in for a while now.

Loads of snow everywhere, and surprise surprise the council hasn't even gritted the roads. It made the journey home from work this morning rather eventful.

Yay!

The snow stayed today.

I went for a long walk for about 2 hours in it.

Was nice.

Took lots of pictures for texture use.

Found the house!

Er...

Got some chips! :D

Started snowing yesterday. Here's outside my window back home.

CIMG0238.jpg

Wow, that's from your window at home?

What an amazing view!

Was snowing about two days ago, Its stayed on the ground and hasn't melted though. Sky is starting to grey over again, might get some more soon.

Thursday night I was slightly excited at the snow and the prospect of playing in it especially after someone text me to go play in the snow. I woke up the next day and promptly realised, I might actually think snow is a bit shit.

There was literally a blizzard here in Cheshire on Thursday... I was walking with my girlfriend to my house and it had started, then we went in Tesco for 10 minutes. Once we came out everywhere was whiter than white... crazy! I love snow, though.

There'll apparently be a huge snowfall on Monday here...white Christmas, perhaps? :D

What is that a view of, Tales? It's indeed beautiful. :)

Thanks, it's indeed a great view. Bought a camera earlier this year, but this is the first time I have been home since I bought it so I thought I would take some pictures of the town and the surroundings. I'll see if I find that town thread and bump it later :)

What you are looking at is the Atlantic Ocean and two of the islands in the county. Skuløya is the island to the left and Fjørtofta to the right.

Here's a map, I live where the arrow points.

vikadalen.jpg

Thanks, it's indeed a great view. Bought a camera earlier this year, but this is the first time I have been home since I bought it so I thought I would take some pictures of the town and the surroundings. I'll see if I find that town thread and bump it later :)

What you are looking at is the Atlantic Ocean and two of the islands in the county. Skuløya is the island to the left and Fjørtofta to the right.

Here's a map, I live where the arrow points.

vikadalen.jpg

Ah, I just realised you're from Norway. :D I love the landscape of Scandinavia - though we Danes don't have much of the beautiful scenery, unfortunately. :heh:

Still no snow in Glasgow. :(

Apparently it's snowing back home at the moment though. We'd better get a decent covering!