SNOW!

I dunno where this is.

I think it's Huddersfield.

Because that's where I live.

But...

It didn't feel like Huddersfield.

p1020030copy.jpg

And it's not Huddersfield.

I think there are some towns really close that just... keep going.

I dunno.

FINALLY snowed here. Although it rained a bit with it but some has stuck. Had a heavy storm for a bit but now its just light. Hope it carries on overnight so I can be a big kid tomorrow ^_^

Because of the snow, my parents don't think that they'll be able to pick me up for Christmas, instead I may have to get the train there (and I have too much stuff to take on the train).

The odd thing is that it's probably much more dangerous for them to pick me up form the train station. If they're coming from Wales to Stockport than the main road (which will be fully gritted and looked after) out of Wales is literally a minute from their house. If they're picking me up from the train station then they'll be on small country/town roads for an hour, which will be last on the list for gritting.

Aaaaah snow!

A few days ago it snowed like crazy all over the country, except for where I live. But today I wake up to a huuuuuge white carpet outside (opened my window and snow fell in haha). It's still snowing right, wonder when it will stop.

My poor dog looks more white than black right now. I think I'll go join her outside for some snow fun. Hope the snow sticks so I can make a snowman! =D

You lucky bastards! It snows here [it seems heavily] for about 10 minutes, then relaxes, then stops. Sometimes repeats itself. Then the clouds disappear and the sun starts shining. It's like that now, blue skies but white roads.

I want to make another Hard-On the Snowman.

Snow, a dog and a Snowman!

DSC01004.jpg

DSC01019.jpg

DSC01015.jpg

DSC01009.jpg

DSC01011.jpg

DSC01010.jpg

Had to make the snowman on a bench cause my dog kept breaking it otherwise. =P

It snowed again last night here in Cheshire, and it's snowing really heavy right now. The snow is sooo thick. :D

It doesn't even feel all that cold to me, which is a bit weird. I keep hearing thunder which means it may rain/hail. Hope not!

The snow's about one and a half hands deep here. Literally everywhere, it's almost eerie looking out the window. Still snowing too.

Edited by Slaggis

The snow's about one and a half hands deep here. Literally everywhere, it's almost eerie looking out the window. Still snowing too.

That sounds fucking awesome. I don't think it's even been that deep in my area [:blank:]

However the sky has gone deathly grey and the snow has commended once again. Here's hoping it settles and gets as deep as it did for Slaggis' area.

That sounds fucking awesome. I don't think it's even been that deep in my area [:blank:]

However the sky has gone deathly grey and the snow has commended once again. Here's hoping it settles and gets as deep as it did for Slaggis' area.

Is there supposed to be more tonight? It's been snowing here for 2 days straight basically now. Took me almost an hour to get home via bus last night...a journey that usually takes 20 minutes. My fault for living on the edge of the Moors. BBC mention us in this article. 8 inches of snow overnight. (Pickering)

Oooh, a lot more snow today.

Very good.

I'm in love with the bench snowman.

I want to be his friend, sit next to him and read him a book.

Is he still alive?

Is there supposed to be more tonight? It's been snowing here for 2 days straight basically now. Took me almost an hour to get home via bus last night...a journey that usually takes 20 minutes. My fault for living on the edge of the Moors. BBC mention us in this article. 8 inches of snow overnight. (Pickering)

This is what Yahoo Weather says to me:

Today PM Snow Showers

High: 0° Low: -2°

Tomorrow Sunny

High: 0° Low: -4°

Tuesday Few Snow Showers

High: 0° Low: -4°

Wednesday Partly Cloudy

High: -1° Low: -4°

Thursday Rain/Snow

High: 2° Low: -3

The sky can't make it's bloody mind up. It's giving it some zest now. Still not sure if it's going to settle or not.

Eenuh, is that a Bernese Mountain Dog? High five if it is.

Edited by Nolan