Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Your Capitalist Agenda Pushing List

jayseven

That's because Flinky is so orgasmic-inducing, there is no extra pleasure to be had.

That's the sort of thing we say about flinky, right?

Heh if you say so. Maybe you've had other experiences with Flinky than the ones I have had. =P

:'( I thought we had something special. And sexy.

My Christmas shopping has began. Wohoo.

Jim 1

Christmas...Zerooooo.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got my main presents =

Ticket for the prodigy at milton keynes and nights stay at hotel near by

(i brought 1 ticket for g/f for xmas)

asked for

Dragon age origins

Left 4 dead 2

Saw the game

dj hero

dirt 2

batman arkham asylum

borderlands

(prob get a few of these not all ofc)

thorntons choc

dvd - bruno

Saw Muse at Sheffield at the start of November, so I haven't asked for anything else yet. Maybe just Inglourious Basterds on DVD.

I've only bought two presents so far: Cheryl Cole's album for my sister, and Fallout 3: GOTY Edition for a friend. I'll get the rest sorted soon.

Parents asked for my list today, 1 week earlier than expected. Only added one more thing to my original list, which is Two and a Half Men Series 3. I did see my sisters list to get ideas for shopping, 5 things on my list and 10+ on her list. I bet she gets all of it, and they miss 1 off mine.

I even began my Christmas shopping today, with purchases for my Dad from me and one from my Mum (she pre-payed me). And something for my Sister.

Heh, my mom was kinda complaining how she thought I was asking for expensive gifts... I asked for one DS game, which isn't really that expensive I think (other years I'd get a Wii game or even a Wii game and a DS game).

Then I pointed out to her I also put stuff like CDs or coupons on there so it's not like they don't have any options to pick from.

And here I was contemplating buying her Wii Fit Plus, but I guess that's too expensive too then to her standards. =P

I almost asked for the newest Dexter novel today because I saw it for cheap (£5) in Tescos, then remembered my mother goes nowhere near a Tescos so it'd be moot. Back to square one.

I've asked for the Dexter Season 1 DVD. Actually looking forward to finally giving it a try.

Not a lot really! Don't tend to get many games and such like...so all I've said I'd quite like is some shirts for when I start my new teaching job after xmas. I've grown a bit bored of xmas in recent years largely because for the last 2 years its been a cause of much arugment with my now ex girlfriend...I've found it to get excited about it this year tbh

How iconic that the Game Boy was the most sold toy the year of my birth. :)

Mine was the super soaker. I feel that's relevant.

Mine was a transformer, fuck yes.... :heh:

I just find it impressive to see Nintendo products in there for 4 of the years, 3 of them almost being in a row at one point. Kudos Nintendo!

Mine was a transformer, fuck yes.... :heh:

I just find it impressive to see Nintendo products in there for 4 of the years, 3 of them almost being in a row at one point. Kudos Nintendo!

5. And seeing as you're a year older than me, should I worry about going senile soon? :(

Seriously, My Little Pony? Really?