N-Europe

The Confessions and Advice Thread

Beast

Pretty self-explanatory.

If you feel you want to confess something but you can't tell no-one, then trust the good people of N-E and maybe they can help. Perhaps if you want advice, people can help you and give you their input on what to do.

After all, we are an internet family :p

Why not help each other?

By the way, if this has already been done, then lock it. I thought it would be a great idea to help N-E users with their troubles and to make life a little easier.

*waits for some sort of rude joke from ReZ*

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once killed a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

I have slides containing blood drops of my victims hidden in my air conditioning unit.

I wake pies and bake the dead.

Its been a terrible burden but I'm glad its off my chest now :)

But seriously, I'll try and help but I canne think of too many deep dark secrets resting on my soul (much less ones I wanna share ;))

I don't own a Wii.

:hmm::o

Don't worry Cube, I'm sure we can help you with that. eBay sell a lot of Wiis for a great price but if you don't like eBay, then Game are doing quite an alright deal. You get the Black Wii console with Wii Sports Resort, Wii Play and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex for £210.

http://www.game.co.uk/Consoles/Wii/Wii-Black-Console-with-Wii-Sports-Resort-Wii-Play-and-Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-Reflex-Edition/~r344928/

Got quite a few dark secrets but... nothing I can think of that I'd be willing to share. Tried telling people some of them before to get things off my chest and they just fuck up friendships and relationships. Not that people have extreme reactions, they just never see you in the same way again. Better just to bury it all!

Edited by SPAMBOT4000

Got quite a few dark secrets but... nothing I can think of that I'd be willing to share. Tried telling people some of them before to get things off my chest and they just fuck up friendships and relationships. Not that people have extreme reactions, they just never see you in the same way again. Better just to bury it all!

Oh its alright, I get told to see a consellor. :p

Haha aww your friends say that!? :(

I've tried a couple of councillors before though and always find them to be patronising, conclusion-jumping arses!

Its been mentioned. I can see why it has been, but really if I couldn't talk to a friend about it properly, somebody I trusted, there's no chance I could speak to a stranger about things.

I find writing things down helps alot, but then that breeds my paranoia, I dread to think of someone reading my thoughts - argh!

My ex is now seeing a councillor. She says its about recent stuff, so I think I get mentioned.

She caused the problems though. No I don't want to be told on my birthday you cut yourself several times because we broke up, thanks!

:hmm:

No secrets I want good ol Ne to know though. Wouldn't be secrets then!

My ex is now seeing a councillor. She says its about recent stuff, so I think I get mentioned.

She caused the problems though. No I don't want to be told on my birthday you cut yourself several times because we broke up, thanks!

:hmm:

No secrets I want good ol Ne to know though. Wouldn't be secrets then!

I'm too wimpy to cut myself, I'm bad enough with a paper cut. :p

I have never seen Star Wars. I'm gonna rectify it next lazy weekend I have, though.

As for advice, well, my love life has gotten very complicated again (and yes, still about the same girl. I'm an idiot, I know, let's move on) so I may well use this thread for that soon. Again.

As for advice, well, my love life has gotten very complicated again (and yes, still about the same girl. I'm an idiot, I know, let's move on) so I may well use this thread for that soon. Again.

I'd rather have "complicated" as opposed to "lonely".

If I was offered the chance to change everything about myself, I would. Appearance, mindset, problems, things I got lucky with etc.

Dunno if that came out right, but people say that's sad/depressing when I say that and they say "oh my nose i hate it!!" or "I have bony ankles" or something.

The secrets don't necessarily have to be dark, lmao. I'm gonna tell you one thing I've never told anyone and I think I'm probably gonna be crucified for this but I don't really like Frankie Boyle much. Don't get me wrong, I think he's okay but he's not as great as people make out. Russell Howard anyday in my opinion.

*runs and hides*

If I was offered the chance to change everything about myself, I would. Appearance, mindset, problems, things I got lucky with etc.

Dunno if that came out right, but people say that's sad/depressing when I say that and they say "oh my nose i hate it!!" or "I have bony ankles" or something.

I'm exactly the same. I want to change everything about myself like my face and my body but people say I'm good-looking. I don't think I am but I'm alright with that.

I wouldn't change the past though apart from one thing. I wished I took drama in school and carried that on. I'm good at acting and I seriously enjoy being on stage so I wished I did that instead of Art (since I got a crap grade for it and I don't really have art skills, lol).

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!