N-Europe

A Snow Day With An Edge To It!

Hero-of-Time

Happy Birthday to darksnowman and Eddage who have reached level 25 and 23 in their lives! :D Have a great day guys!

Hey, thanks a lot for the thread, Adam. :hehe: I listened to the FF VI music while reading down the front page! Level up!

Hope Eddage had a great day! :D

Happy Birthday you two! darksnowman, load up Metroid and fire off a celebratory Ice Missile! ;)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Lol, yesterday was pretty much a non-event for me, birthday-wise. Not sure any of my family members actually wished me happy birthday during the course of the day. Luckily I've some good friends who texted me their birthday wishes! (and of course you guys on here... but you aren't real. :indeed:) I was meant to be going out for dinner last night, but due to having had the cold this past week, thats either postponed or... just cancelled.

Presents... got some very cool stuff including a shirt, a CK Free set, DQ Swords (thanks to the fantasmic / nando / !!), couple of books and money. Nothing from my parents except a card but I -think- they are going to get me a coat... ::shrug:

Thanks for all the birthday wishes.

Merci bien!

I'm still allowed to be playing computer games right...?

Hey, thanks a lot for the thread, Adam. :hehe: I listened to the FF VI music while reading down the front page! Level up!

Hope Eddage had a great day! :D

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Lol, yesterday was pretty much a non-event for me, birthday-wise. Not sure any of my family members actually wished me happy birthday during the course of the day. Luckily I've some good friends who texted me their birthday wishes! (and of course you guys on here... but you aren't real. :indeed:) I was meant to be going out for dinner last night, but due to having had the cold this past week, thats either postponed or... just cancelled.

Presents... got some very cool stuff including a shirt, a CK Free set, DQ Swords (thanks to the fantasmic / nando / !!), couple of books and money. Nothing from my parents except a card but I -think- they are going to get me a coat... ::shrug:

Thanks for all the birthday wishes.

Merci bien!

I'm still allowed to be playing computer games right...?

dont forget your getting a present from me :D you just have to let me know when your freeeeeeeeeeeee!