N-Europe

Literally Stunningly Older

Dyson

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still reeling. Considering I asked for an album and a DVD only for my birthday.

My stunning relatives gathered from all corners of the universe (Orkney and their castle, respectively) to present me too many twists and turns, ending in me getting a car. Feels so strange, like I'm borrowing someone elses. Stunningly big too, considering it's my first/second-hand one. I got driving lessons/my provisional today too, so I can actually use it.

But all in a ll a lovely day, going to a pub with balloons wrapped aorund me (literally) after college.

Thanks everybody.

Back from my 18th night out. Annoyed, as the essentials weren't there. I question where Chair was, except I don't, as I know where he was. Me and the STUNNING Solanne were with my group going into a club, when they shoved us out, as the club was full. We screamed along with 2 other stunnings friends who appeared in a cameo role. Me and Solanne went to the neighbouring bar/club and had such fun. And I way preferred the music there,m despite being mostly hip-hoppy stuff, at least it was themed and well paced. Then we got into club no.1 as it reopened, and a whole load of peeps had left, assuming I wasn't coming back. I hated. TBF they phoned and cried their symnpathies to me, but I was having none of it. The girl who fancies me and keeps touching me is really annoying. Generally the group kept getting whittled down until I just left, saying my peace to all.

I way preferred the predrinks at a girl from my course's house. She never ended up joining us in town, as she came later, and didn't know where we all were. I had to down my wine glass twice, since I couldn't think of a thing to say while playing neve have I ever quick enough, and was in such anticipation for drunkeness. Yet it felt like my next 5 vodka cokes/whatever i was given were only sobering, and I was so bored of the whole clubbing thing so quickly.

Dancing to a LoveGame-Celebration-I Know You Want Me mash-up made my night though.