Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Map of Rev Europe Users - Just The Type Of Thing Your Parents Warn You About!

Bowser57

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Birmingham is also invalid. Ah well. If any of you are desperate to come hunting for me then i left enough info on the old forums for you to come find me, and at least one (weeyellowbloke) of you sees me 3 times a week and doesn't even know who i am!

WOW man , what a thread . A genius idea Bowser57.

As you may notice i live in the middle of nowhere surrounded by a moat full of crocodiles , approach at your peril dear friends .

Actually im lucky enough to live in a brand new house in a brand new estate where the streets and postcodes have not been registered yet . Its not on GPS either.

Hey , maybe thats a good thing , if only those bloody relatives got lost too eh!.

Fantastic, I'm sure this will save the police a whole lot of time, especially with crimes of perversion :heh:

Apparently Birmingham is also invalid. Ah well. If any of you are desperate to come hunting for me then i left enough info on the old forums for you to come find me, and at least one (weeyellowbloke) of you sees me 3 times a week and doesn't even know who i am!

Yes, I must admit it is true :red: You probably know me best as the guy who appears reliably late to everything looking either annoyed or cheerful and embaressed. Actually, which Tom are you: Strider, Greenday Tom, Halo Tom, Just Tom, or a new unclassified Tom. (Just too many Toms :grin: )