NEurope
Bowser57

Map of Rev Europe Users - Just The Type Of Thing Your Parents Warn You About!

signed up, quite gud idea. Can find out whos close for wi-fi'ing etc. Even though theirs net now, nuthin like meetin up

Woot, added me.

Bowser57, delete my one that says I'm from "Wymondham" - it put me as the Wymondham in Leicestershire rather than Norfolk so I had to settle for Norwich instead.

Brilliant!

Now I can hunt all of you boars down. Just like John Locke, except without the jungle.

(I've added myself).

I am far away from you guys, no one will ever catch me. Mwahahahaha

Added. Stalk me all you want. You'll run away before you get near where I live cuz you will smell all the chavs. You get used to it after a while. Like chicken poop on farms.

No way!! The government man!! And the aliens!!! They're after me, I must stay hidden!!

'Norfolk Island' is an 'invalid city'. So look for me in Brisbane - about 20 degrees West of Norfolk.

Apparently Birmingham is also invalid. Ah well. If any of you are desperate to come hunting for me then i left enough info on the old forums for you to come find me, and at least one (weeyellowbloke) of you sees me 3 times a week and doesn't even know who i am!

WOW man , what a thread . A genius idea Bowser57.

As you may notice i live in the middle of nowhere surrounded by a moat full of crocodiles , approach at your peril dear friends .

Actually im lucky enough to live in a brand new house in a brand new estate where the streets and postcodes have not been registered yet . Its not on GPS either.

Hey , maybe thats a good thing , if only those bloody relatives got lost too eh!.

Added as well, closest to me is fieldsofanfieldroad, about 1 hour away.

An interesting feature is the ability to move the marker to the exact point where your house is, for your cruise missile launching convenience.

Fantastic, I'm sure this will save the police a whole lot of time, especially with crimes of perversion :heh:

Apparently Birmingham is also invalid. Ah well. If any of you are desperate to come hunting for me then i left enough info on the old forums for you to come find me, and at least one (weeyellowbloke) of you sees me 3 times a week and doesn't even know who i am!

Yes, I must admit it is true :red: You probably know me best as the guy who appears reliably late to everything looking either annoyed or cheerful and embaressed. Actually, which Tom are you: Strider, Greenday Tom, Halo Tom, Just Tom, or a new unclassified Tom. (Just too many Toms :grin: )