N-Europe

Pokémafia 3 - Turning Point

ReZourceman

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote: No Lynch.

Bring it on! I would love to vote for the bushy pink haired Scot for killing me in the last game :heh: but alas, it would probably be counter-productive.

You don't know the half of it.

*screams and accidently uses AncientPower in excitement*

Oh yeah. Change Vote: No Lynch

The joke's over.

Vote No Lynch - Sixteen - Raining again, Gaggle64, Zell, S.C.G., Eddage, Ganepark32, Nintendohnut, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Gizmo, Eenuh, Molly, EEVILMURRAY, SPAMBOT4000, Jonnas, Paj Meen Ah.

Vote Paj Meen Ah - Two - Dyson, Ellmeister.

Players ; 22 ; Cube, SBAMBOT4000, Coolness Bears, Nintendohnut, Ganepark32, Eddage, Raining again, Dyson, Ellmeister, Paj Meen Ah, Jonnas, Zell, not_so_tiny, Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Sprout, Eenuh, Gaggle64, EEVILMURRAY, S.C.G., Molly, Gizmo

Majority is 12.

The majority has been reached.

NIGHT ONE

Please send me your PMs.

Darkness fell over the town, and a small red Pokemon leapt into action.

A blue and white Pokemon flew in circles over the town before stalking a gigantic blue Pokemon. The gigantic blue Pokemon found a curious looking rock. From afar the blue and white Pokemon was carefully being eyed.

Elsewhere a hungry purple Pokemon spotted the unspottable.

Two Pokemon targetted each other and confusion ensued.

A large heavy Pokemon caused a fall of rocks onto a pink Pokemon. The pink Pokemon cried out to its ally.

A mysterious Pokemons eye lit up, a dark red colour.

Two ancient rocks evolved.

A slow Pokemon witnessed a strange power as the sun rose over the town.

Players ; 22 ; Cube, SBAMBOT4000, Coolness Bears, Nintendohnut, Ganepark32, Eddage, Raining again, Dyson, Ellmeister, Paj Meen Ah, Jonnas, Zell, not_so_tiny, Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Sprout, Eenuh, Gaggle64, EEVILMURRAY, S.C.G., Molly, Gizmo

Majority is 12.

Day Two

Nobody killed? Can we assume from that that somebody roleblocked the killer?

That could be what the two-pokemon targeting each other thingy could be. I suppose any roleblocker out there may have an idea, but it'd be circumstantial evidence at best.

Nobody killed? Can we assume from that that somebody roleblocked the killer?

Or maybe the target was roleblocked? However, it may also be that the mafia simply forgot to send in a target. At a glance, the write-up doesn't seem to contain any attacks or preventions thereof. But then again, I have a hard time figuring out anything at all from this write-up. :-/

Since nobody else seems to be coming forward as having roleblocked someone:

I roleblocked Jonnas last night. Didn't see mention of it in the write up, so wasn't sure if it worked (as I think I'm also mentioned elsewhere). However, lack of anyone else speaking up leads me to think that Jonnas may be the killer.

Vote: Jonnas