N-Europe

Post your killings?

blender

I was watching clips from the killing cove on bbc new today - documentary film about dolphin slaughter in japan ... yesterday, I had an "opportunity" to participate in pig slaughter which i turned down as i did want to eat the thing (is that the wrong attitude??? - i like my meat on a plate). Lots of slaughter on youtube anyhow. And then I remember a long time back how my friend killed a blind rabbit with a stick as it had mixamatosis.

In this thread, you are requred to answer this question:

"What have you killed and why?"

You may explain why you enjoyed and also be an emo.

It is semi competitative thread where points are awarded by blood, size and cuteness of the victim. Unfortunately, i think i wont win.

I killed a mosquito today. It had bright red blood and lots of it. I knew it was actually my blood and not the insects. That made the killing feel like revenge i.e. good !!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have killed many spiders in my lifetime. Also my moth kill count has doubled in the past month.

I kill large spiders whenever I see them crawling around in my bedroom. I don't want to go to bed knowing that little fucker is scuttling around MY bedroom. So it's a shoe crushing for you, you little arachnid tart!

I have killed many spiders in my lifetime. Also my moth kill count has doubled in the past month.

I kill large spiders whenever I see them crawling around in my bedroom. I don't want to go to bed knowing that little fucker is scuttling around MY bedroom. So it's a shoe crushing for you, you little arachnid tart!

I wasnt really scared of spiders until recently when I saw a 3 inch long spider in my room. The bastard was FAST >_<

I killed a girl and I liked it.

I mean...I don't kill anything, insects and animals have as much as a right to be here as I do. On the other hand, there are many humans I would like to terminate, which is on-going at the moment.

Are you for hire? (No, not sexually, unless that's the only payment option.) Being arachnophobic, it's hard enough for me to even get close to a spider, let alone kill it, so having a spider-killer for hire would be great.

My killings consist of insects, some fish I once caught, and one or two already half-dead mice that one of our cats dragged in but didn't bother to kill properly. I don't mind killing that kind of animals, though it's not exactly something I enjoy, either. I don't want any animals to suffer, though - in that case I prefer mercy kills.

Oh, yeah, and I've often killed time, though the bugger always comes back. My preferred weapons of choice are games, books, and my computer.

Killed 2 rabbits (separate occaisions) and my dad has killed a few more because they have mixi.

Killed probably between 5-10 rats, and a few mice. Some Mackerel when I went mackerel fishing.

I usually kill the rats/mice with my .22 pellet rifle. But once I had run out of pellets, so I killed one with my 20lb pistol crossbow. About 25m away and I skewered it straight through the head.

Why do you guys kill moths?? Are you scared that they will hurt you? It's easy to just grab them with your hands or a glass and release them outside. I leave the smaller ones alone because they never cause me any harm.

Spiders are very good to have around the house because they hunt and kill all the other bugs that get indoors. If I see a spider in my room, I will catch it and then release it into another room.

House spiders are wonderful animals and we should feel lucky that we are helping to support nature by providing them with a home. They are smart and will do their best to keep out of our way, but it's best to keep them out of the bedroom when we are sleeping.

I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

:heart:

Why do you guys kill moths?? Are you scared that they will hurt you? It's easy to just grab them with your hands or a glass and release them outside. I leave the smaller ones alone because they never cause me any harm.

Spiders are very good to have around the house because they hunt and kill all the other bugs that get indoors. If I see a spider in my room, I will catch it and then release it into another room.

House spiders are wonderful animals and we should feel lucky that we are helping to support nature by providing them with a home. They are smart and will do their best to keep out of our way, but it's best to keep them out of the bedroom when we are sleeping.

I mostly agree. Apart from once when my girlfriend and I were staying the weekend in a country cottage in Suffolk and I came across a spider in the bedroom, on the curtin. This, however, was no normal spider. It was sent by the Devil. It was probably 3-4 inches long, and had a rather large hairy body with very thick legs. And when you looked into its many eyes you saw visions of the Earth on fire.

I mostly agree. Apart from once when my girlfriend and I were staying the weekend in a country cottage in Suffolk and I came across a spider in the bedroom, on the curtin. This, however, was no normal spider. It was sent by the Devil. It was probably 3-4 inches long, and had a rather large hairy body with very thick legs. And when you looked into its many eyes you saw visions of the Earth on fire.

Did she scream? I had a medium sized one crawling around under my shirt once. I felt this tickling sensation that just wouldn't go away, so lifted my shirt up and saw it crawling around on my chest. Freaky! Thankfully it wasn't that big.

I came across a spider in the bedroom, on the curtin. This, however, was no normal spider. It was sent by the Devil. It was probably 3-4 inches long, and had a rather large hairy body with very thick legs. And when you looked into its many eyes you saw visions of the Earth on fire.

Awwws and you kept him as a pet? "I shall call him... Heinrich!" :D

:heart:

liike clock spider?

*shudders*