N-Europe

BABY IVY IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!

soag

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, on to the serious stuff: As soon as she can hold a controller in her hand, introduce her to Pong. The move onto Pac-Man and Space Invaders. It's important she gets a firm and educational upbringing into the world of video games. Once she is ready, she shall become a member of this very site, just like all our descendants shall. ;)

Thank you alL very much .

I spent as much of the day with her as I could and she gets prettier everytime I look at her! She is feeding well, so Bex and Ivy should be coming home tomorrow . :yay:

Bexy is doing very well and you can not tell she just had a baby as she is hardly in any pain and is doing and looking extremely well .

I love my new wee family :heart:

Eeeyyyy, congrats soag. You going to make sure she grows up to like proper good music and not the crap pop music girls usually like?

Not a chance, I'm getting her a drum kit for her first birthday she will be forced to be a mini metal head lol.

Now, on to the serious stuff: As soon as she can hold a controller in her hand, introduce her to Pong. The move onto Pac-Man and Space Invaders. It's important she gets a firm and educational upbringing into the world of video games. Once she is ready, she shall become a member of this very site, just like all our descendants shall. ;)

Thats the plan lol, when we move next week i'm getting a games room for all my nintendo consoles so she will not have any excuse for missing out on the classics :).

Babies are quite strange. How within months a new person appears. Congratulations, I'm sure she's going to be awesome.

I know its quite scary how just a few days ago this new baby was inside Bex's tummy! It really is a miracle!

You just made a tiny human! Congratulations dude, that's awesome and she's extra cute!

Incidentally, after looking at the last picture for a second, all I could think was 'wow, that's a massive watch he has on'.

LOL quite a few people have said that about the watch on the other forum I post at, I don't think its that big.

RA mentioned your partner was due soon the other day. Glad to hear it all went well :)

Also once again I approve of the name. Although strangely I know someone called Amber Atkinson...

Anyway I hope she doesn't keep you up too much. And kudos on it not having a tail.

Whoa whoa, no Tennis for Two?

Thanks again for all the lovely messages :).

Mummy and baby are both home today yays :D.

Bexy is off to bed for a hard earned rest, she really has worked hard the past few days making sure our little miracle got here safely.

6374_131227320850_739125850_3517739_4278092_n.jpg

6374_131225720850_739125850_3517730_2387329_n.jpg

6374_131225725850_739125850_3517731_4462012_n.jpg

6374_131225780850_739125850_3517737_6511460_n.jpg

I love my wee family :).