Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The patience thread (or lack of)

stuwii

Waiting to:

Leave the hospital and to see Flinky again.

Bearing the wait:

Really bloody difficult.

=P

Oh also want the new Moby and Muse albums, but I don't find it hard to wait for those. And waiting to see the new Pixar film 'Up', very excited about it.

I was waiting for... this thread to load, seemed to take ages the first time so I gave up. :heh:

On topic though, I currently cannot wait for...

The N-E meet - gonna be epic hopefully :)

Sonisphere - my first 'proper' gig that I'm gonna go to so obv can't wait for that. ^^

Muse - their new album, why? 'cos I want it nowwwwww! :D

To be topical... Formula 1 ticket prices to be reasonable!

Don't you mean FOTA 1 ticket prices?

I'm waiting for University to come around so I can get out of here. I still have 15months to wait. It's hard - mostly I distract myself by spending too much time on games and the internet. I try to find a balance between maintaining the little social life I have and trying to expand it ( leading only to frustrating myself more)

Practically an unofficial Muse thread, love it! :grin:

Yup I'm anticipating the new album (The Resistence) and the touring that will go along with it. :hehe: Its always good to get a new crop of Muse songs... not that I'm anywhere near exhausted of the stuff they've done thus far! :heh:

:yay:

Yeah, patience...I have plenty when it comes to other human beings, but I don't have any when it comes to the new Muse record. Me wants now!

Aaaaaaaand I want to see them in concert right now. I have tickets - for seats only but anyway - I'm going to see Muse for the first time. :yay:

Getting my blasted nature geography exam over with so I can finally enjoy the holidays. Though I'm not exactly looking forward to it, I just want it gotten rid off.

That and receiving the Guitar Hero World Tour complete band package that I ordered. Which will coincide with the aforementioned.

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane