N-Europe

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Retro_Link

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh..

I watched the first trailer for 3 quarters, when I realized I'd watched too much.. I've avoided most stuff since then, but it's a shame when I'm getting cloud Mario shoved in my face on the front page.

Oh well, whoever it posted, I forgive you.

Edited by Sméagol

All suits will be listed in the game manual anyway, like they've always been in every game, so no spoiler there, it's not like you're gonna only find out by playing the game. Unless you don't read the manuals. Which you should cause it's part of the ritual of playing a game.

I do read the manual, but not right away, I usually start the game first. That said, the manual comes with the actual game, reading it there doesn't spoil the magic, because I'm about to experience it for myself. The manual is part of it.

Anyway, I'm pretty good with spoilers, so no harm done, although for games I already know I want I try to keep spoilers / info to a minimum.

Thanks for putting the new stuff in spoiler tags, Dante.

*Shakes angry fist at LostOverThere* :D

If everyone else who wants to post the new pics, footage and discuss them could they please start doing the same, that would really be a great help. Its getting close to the US release and im trying to stay spoiler free as are many others on here.

Cheers