NEurope
Retro_Link

Wii Sports Resort

What delay? Ive never noticed any.

i mean with wii sports golf, when you are about to swich an your at your highest point with the club it would slightly jitter/delay on my crt tv. It only accurs when your moving fast.

Also with the orignal wii sports putting was a hell of a job, are these 2 points improved with wii motion plus?

Gametrailers Review - 8.6

Dissapointed in some of the sports, really can only see myself returning to Golf, Frisbee, Table Tennis and maybe the Airplane... but then I suppose I only play the original for Golf anyways!

And umm... why is the 9th Hole of Wii Sports Golf repeated here?!! It best be the only one!

Are there 9 or 18 holes in Wii Sports Resort?

Edited by Retro_Link

I think there's all the 9 from wii sports and then another 9.

I was so set on buying this but then I had to go and break my phone. I don't have enough for both :(

I'm really looking forward to this! Hope the motionplus is as responsive as seemingly described :)

I think there's all the 9 from wii sports and then another 9.
Oh ok, that's all right then,

Thanks!

Yeah, there's a set of all new courses, but you also have the option of playing classic courses. You can also play on these courses in Frisbee Golf.

basketball, is excellent :) i love it only 1 sport i dont play allot is wakeboarding its not too special,

looking forward to the pal version £29.99 with motion plus ive got it pre orderd for :)

Surely cycling is a waste of space?

Biggest waste of space in the game, it's effectively waggle, slow down with the waggle, stop, waggle some more, rinse and repeat.

Had a good looong play of this tonight at a mates house. Awesomes!

I really love the summer vibe this title has, I was beaming from ear to ear after playing this. The summer atmosphere burns into your psyche and doesn't...let...go.

Motion Plus is bloody great here - really shows off the capabilities more than GST and TW10. My mates 10yr old nephew was lapping up the sword horde mode and was having a wail of a time, said it was "BESTEST THING EVER" and said "Hope it gets a Star Wars game"...

Yes my little padawan...don't we all.

Stating the obvious here but Wii Sports Resort is bloody good fun. Kiddie Cocaine infact.

Edited by tapedeck

And on release day I'll be in the car early in the morning going for a weeks holiday, what timing eh?

GAME are packing this! Hopefully fingers tightly crossed i'll get this tomorrow but it will most probably be thurs/fri being such a big game for Wii!

I'm a wee bit behind the times and uninformed but how does this work if you have one controll with MP and another without...if it works at all?

I'm a wee bit behind the times and uninformed but how does this work if you have one controll with MP and another without...if it works at all?

It needs motionplus mate otherwise it won't work..so you need motionplus for every controller...unless theres mini-games where you pass one controller around of course.

Hmm okay. My mother's partner's son is coming next week and I thought about maybe getting it (as I wouldn't mind it anyway) but can't really afford it plus an extra motion plus (and especially not an extra three heh).

Thanks for the info :)

Where is the cheapest place to pick up some extra Motion Pluses?

Had a phone call this morning from Argos, "your game will be delivered on the 4th of August, due to unexpected demand we are unable to meet demand" (something like that)

Just had a call 30 minutes ago, "please ignore the previous phone call you received from us, your game will be delivered on the 24th July"

They are trying to confuse me!!!

Had a phone call this morning from Argos, "your game will be delivered on the 4th of August, due to unexpected demand we are unable to meet demand" (something like that)

Just had a call 30 minutes ago, "please ignore the previous phone call you received from us, your game will be delivered on the 24th July"

They are trying to confuse me!!!

I worked for Argos late last year, if it's anything like the place i worked out...it's a complete shambles. I'm sure home delivery is pretty good though.

Where is the cheapest place to pick up some extra Motion Pluses?

Buy Grand Slam Tennis and Tiger Woods :)

Alternatively gameplay.co.uk

Argos still haven't phoned me to arrange a delivery. If it's not here on Friday, though. I'm going to cancel and get it somewhere else, even if it is a bit more expensive.

Has it been said whether this will be available as a standalone game or will you definitely need to buy it with the MotionPlus as it's the only bundle? All I'm seeing when looking at stores online is the bundle and in all honesty, I don't need a second MotionPlus because I know I'm going to be the only one who plays this. And because I'll be getting it in store (can't order online due to card problems), I don't exactly have the £50 that's going to be asked in store for the bundle.

FFS Nintendo. Seriously, if EA can provide Grand Slam Tennis in both bundle and game only form why can't you? :nono: Do have stuff to trade in but I don't see why I should have to buy the bundle when I already have a MotionPlus.

FFS Nintendo. Seriously, if EA can provide Grand Slam Tennis in both bundle and game only form why can't you? :nono: Do have stuff to trade in but I don't see why I should have to buy the bundle when I already have a MotionPlus.

Because this was originally planned as being the premiere for MotionPlus. After the game was delayed, they only released the peripheral early to appease EA with their titles.