NEurope
Retro_Link

Wii Sports Resort

If you want it then I will pop it in the post for you, free of charge.

True to your word, the postie delivered Resort on Friday. :yay: : peace: :bowdown:

IMAG0170.jpg

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Haven't had a chance to play it but I'm gonna fire it up this afternoon and get active.

With Shenmue II put to bed during the week (after dragging on a little towards the end ::shrug:) now may be as good a time as any to get back to playing Wii Sports Resort myself :hehe:

Table Tennis has, of course, got plenty of play since the game's release but I never felt like I gave any of the other games quite enough attention. I've been in the mood to fly around Wu-Hu Island to find everything after seeing Pilotwings Resort recently :grin:

Do you have the Wii Motion+? I assume you do as you've played Red Steel 2, unless you borrowed it from nando. If you do have it then I have a spare copy of Resort if you want it? I got it when I bought my black Wii. It's just the cardboard sleeve version but it's never been opened. If you want it then I will pop it in the post for you, free of charge.

True to your word, the postie delivered Resort on Friday. :yay: : peace: :bowdown:

IMAG0170.jpg

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Haven't had a chance to play it but I'm gonna fire it up this afternoon and get active.

So awesome. :hug:

Now this is what I like to see in the N-E community. : peace:

Well. Resort is completely bunged with content, isn't it? Being the premier mode - according to the vox pop - I left the flight option all week and finally had a whirl on it today. I feel that through this and WiiFit, I'm gonna get to know Wuhu (from the actual flying as well as the info blurbs) so it will help me build up some history with it for future games - Pilotwings Resort and Mario Kart to name but two. Flying is decent yet uneventful - I'm constantly reminded of Holiday Island from Pilotwings 64. I had some fun from crashing and trying to land on the ground... which seems impossible. Popping balloons is decent and adds something different to it - I found myself flying through them instead of shooting. I still need to have a go at dog fighting and sky diving will take a few goes to master as well.

Cycling has been a pleasant surprise. I thought it would be absolutely naff but its pretty decent! I found the first race to be pretty epic with the windy section. Without that it would probably be pretty boring. It can be a bit ropey at times with the steering but I'm putting that down to me not having a proper feel for the controls yet.

Table tennis is the best mode, imo. I'm up to ~1,700 exp and things are heating up. There is one stamp left for me and I don't think I'll ever get it - the one for a draw. This involves a match reaching the score of 20-20. No way am I gonna be able to manufacture that now! Wish I'd checked these about 1,000 exp ago. :laughing: