NEurope
Retro_Link

Wii Sports Resort

Argh! 77/80 info points... >.> this shit just got intense. :heh:

Edited by S.C.G

Argh! 47/50 info points... >.> this shit just got intense. :heh:

I take it you didn't use the guide then, good man! You get a real sense of achievement when you finally find that last one. My final one was the Frisbee competition on the beach, haven't a clue how I missed that one ::shrug: Good luck :D

EDIT: Wait aren't there 80 info points?

There are indeed, I was thinking the same thing :heh: I'm on abooout...65 I think? It's starting to get frustrating :heh:

Yeah there are, I thought it was 50 for some reason, anyyyywhooo... 77/80 and yeah... damn frustrating... >.>

I did the Tesco deal today - £8 for M+ is awesome (And realistic!). I now have 3 M+ - never planned it that way but with GST/WSR and an £8 M+ I couldn't resist.

Still enjoying this...I personally find myself loving the power cruising more and more (you can also use B to accelerate which works better IMO) and although two-player swordfighting somewhat dissapoints via turning into a spammathon - the title really shines in team/co-op-like events.

I thought this would be good fun but it's actually far better than I thought it would be.

I am going to do the game deal 43 quid minus 25 for zelda TP you can buy zelda for 15 sooo

Damn..... only 1 more point of interest on the Island Flyover and I've looked everywhere. Really annoying. I've flown round the island several times, looking maticulously but I just can't find it. Had a look at the GS thing to see if that'd help me and it didn't.

Edit: scratch that. I found it. I swear I had already got it (it was the power cruising one).

Edited by Ganepark32

80/80 Get!!

Now to finish up the balloon hunt...

The counter page hasn't come up in a while to let me know how many are left but, think I've Got 1 left during the day, 2 in the evening, and not made a start on night yet.

80/80 Get!!

Bastard! :o how? I swear I've been allllll around that damn Island and 77 is all that I can muster... :/

Bastard! :o how? I swear I've been allllll around that damn Island and 77 is all that I can muster... :/

Have you got the one off of the guide plane? I found that one when going for the Follow That Plane! stamp :heh:

Also I recommend just flying around the ocean a bit, there's a few odds and ends around..

Last one for me was round the back of the small deserted island; there's a little fishing point there.

For me, getting the Miguel's Guide Plane "i" point was a real bitch.

*boost boost boost boost boost*

He kept either loop-de-looping as I boosted, making me lose the scent, or moving into my flight path. I followed him for a while and copied his movements, biding my time, then I struck.

I only have 74. Pah :(

Does anyone know how to unlock that extra frisbee golf course? I have pro status and still nothing

I'm on 78 "i" points now, and the frustration has set in. I have been everywhere, I'm sure of it. Do any of the hot air balloons carry "i" points? I checked three of them, nil poi.

No, none of the hot air balloons carry 'i' points. The last couple are a pain to find. Make sure you've combed the main beach area thoroughly because there are several on there, more than you'd think. There are also some sneakily placed ones behind some of the islands (the diving spot for one which is behind the big deserted island to the NW). And some of the caves, such as the twisted passage. They're the main things to go for but really, you've just got to be really anal and search each are maticulously to find them.

I'll check out the beach again, but I have all of the other ones you mentioned. Twisted Passage took a few goes, I was approaching it from the Forest Menhirs.

Should I go for the 25 pound off deal for zelda with wii sports resort or not

Should I go for the 25 pound off deal for zelda with wii sports resort or not

I think the general consensus here was yes, you should.

Is that what they are offering at game? £25 trade in for Zelda and then that money off Sports Resort? Are you sure? Cause if so, I'm pretty tempted.

It makes you wonder if Grand Slam would have fared better if it had been released after Wii Sports Resort... but good news nonetheless.

I think the general consensus here was yes, you should.

Is that what they are offering at game? £25 trade in for Zelda and then that money off Sports Resort? Are you sure? Cause if so, I'm pretty tempted.

Certain, only until thursday though