N-Europe

Recent things that have made you ROFL

dwarf

Or just laugh heavily for that matter. I was about to say I haven't ever really rolled on the floor whilst laughing but thinking back I have.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I've recently been watching screenwipe/newswipe just because Charlie Brooker is brilliant. This particular episode made me laugh hard multiple times, especially Connie Hucks introduction and the brilliant ending where, without spoiling it, Brooker celebrates and makes superbly satirical comments.

I'll post all 3 parts for ease but if you want the funniest bit it's at the end of part 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKajlnDk2bU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdOh9n1ZgmM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkoncEXEuVA&feature=related

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It doesn't have to be film/programme related either by the way. :)

I've recently been remembering my friends and I's old jokes/memorable hilarious moments.

A symptom of school ending soon.

Last one was me remembering the debate about whether Ciara invented crunk or not.

The Wii board.

Don't be a tart. The Wii board isn't anywhere near as bad as it's made out to be. :heh:

What made me roffle my arse off. Hmm, probably when I was saying goodbye to my housemates earlier when I was off to watch the footie, and we recreated a "football friend" moment from the inbetweeners. Between that and chuckling at the thought of Ine on her new WiiFit.

It's been a slow day. :(

YouTube comment for Crash Man's Theme in Megaman II

Crash Man is the funky robotmaster I tell ya! All the others got stale, lame "technorobot"-songs. Crash Man doesn't give a fuck bout shit like that. Crash Man smokes weed, fucks the bitches and plays only the top funk.

Megaman never killed Crash Man, it was just a decoy. Right now this dude is blazing his ass of somewhere in the world! Crash Man fo' real cuuz, wooop wooop niggu fo' da funk!

I forgot to mention that old videos of you/your relatives is a good ROFL resource. Today I watched myself from about 4 years ago wearing crappy chavvy clothes doing a funny dance in a funny piss-take.

I laughed heavily at my (semi-drunk) friend literally roffling. What was sad is that my other friend was on the floor with chills and telling us how he hates us and making fun of us but mostly the other guy on the floor who just found it hilarious to be made fun of by an inebriate. Which is was.

this afternoon at work i was chatting with one of the delivery drivers when we saw a guy across the road wearing a bunny suit (collecting for charity i guess)... only the suit was made to look like a giant bunny was carrying the man in a bucket.. so the guy's torso was visible and a pair of fake legs hung out from the bucket, and the bunny head was stuffed to look like it was real....

thing is, the guy'd obviously been walking for a while, so he stopped to stretch out his calf bending over against a rubbish bin...then started bobbing up and down on the muscle...

from across the road it just looked like a giant bunny rabbit having sex with some dude in the middle of the street. O___O

it was truly amazing. real "planet earth" documentary moment.

...and then i saw this!

i55dvq.gif

Edited by bluey

Keyboard Cat and his many adventures.

Word of advice to the guys: never propose to a girl without discussing marriage with her first (especially if you've only been dating a few months). Will safe you some embarrassment.

Then again, this always brings me to tears.

Indeed, great video that one, but I should let you know that it is fake, it's all staged. =P

Was a sketch in a Belgian tv show called "In de Gloria". I think I might even have the DVDs here, heh.

Edited by Eenuh