N-Europe

To forum, bye.

Guest Jordan

I don't really get why you think people dislike you. They've only been trying to tell you to try and get over all of this, to not let it get to you... But seems that has failed. In any case, I hope you take care and start feeling better soon.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I understand that you've got a load of shit that you're going through at the moment mate, and yes, I do feel some sympathy for you. I can be a very emotional person myself tbh, so I know how it feels. But you know what? You just need to get on with life. Seriously, if you let all the negative bullshit get to you, and you let yourself get overwhelmed by it, then it'll just get you nowhere. You just need to keep your head held high, and keep on with it. At the end of the day, there's always going to be people that hate you (though I don't see evidence of hatred towards you here), and there's always bad crap that happens. It's just part of life. However, there's also friends and good times. There's always a light at the end of the tunnel.

I don't mean to rant, all I'm saying is, just think about everything before you do anything too rational. I know I can't tell you what to do, no one here can. Just think about stuff first. Peace man.

Now this is something i did not expect to see coming, especially from a forum member i respected quite a bit.

I knew times were tough with you and your life at the moment, they've been tough like this for me at times as well.

I don't really know what else to say to this to be honest.

Farewell Jordan, you shall be missed here and things won't be the same without you around.

jeez, i feel bad for the guy, but hes on self destruct. i really hope hes not done anything stupid.

also, i hope no one on the forum feels to bad personaly. alot of us made a huge effort to help the guy, and i know we all respect him and hope hes happy with were ever life takes him, even if its away from the forum.

Now this is something i did not expect to see coming, especially from a forum member i respected quite a bit.

So you saw it coming, and were like, totally mind blown?

Jordan, I dunno exactly what's happening, I can get some clues from what I've seen in this forum along the years and let me just say that while it didn't end like you expected, you made big choice with your life and if you analyse how much you've grown up and independent you got along all of this, I think that's a pretty positive note.

Anyway, best of luck to you.

Wow didn't expect this today!

If you're still reading Jordan I do hope things get better for you soon. I know it's rough atm and I won't preach because I've not been there.

All the best, and you're always welcome back anytime.

Really sorry to see it come to this. As others have said you're obviously welcomed back, some social interaction may be a good thing (worse comes to worse hide in the secret boards :p).

Anyway I wish you all the best. Keep on gaming :)

Yeah, you didnt have to delete yourself you big fool! Just hide out in the secret lands. We were looking after you :p

This is truly weird to think you've gone, but i know you'll come back. I'm living testament. True, I didn't delete myself, but i had a busy life and become dormant here for over a year, but now im back every day.

So yeah. Good luck sorting your head out. I know you'll be fine, and we'll see you back here when you're ready to resurface ;)

This was a slight shock (I say slight as I kind of knew it'd happen) that he's left but perhaps it'll allow him to work out these demons which haunt his current being to progress and grow as a person. I hope so. Good luck Jordan and do get better. We never got to have a proper game of Halo 3 online (Although that was an internet problem) so you better not do anything. :D

So you saw it coming, and were like, totally mind blown?

I didn't see it coming as much as anyone on here didn't see it coming either. I was just expecting Jordan to take some time off or something to clear his mind and not come on here for a while.

I didn't see it coming as much as anyone on here didn't see it coming either. I was just expecting Jordan to take some time off or something to clear his mind and not come on here for a while.

He was mocking your sentence structure, not the obvious feeling/sentiment behind it.

I personally thought he was coping alright. Didn't do himself any favours by repeating his "dream" here. But I am curious as to what topped it off today.

He was mocking your sentence structure, not the obvious feeling/sentiment behind it.

Fair enough, but sometimes i can mis-read things and it can seem like something else is said instead of what was meant to be said. Hence my re-iteration of what i said.

I personally thought he was coping alright. Didn't do himself any favours by repeating his "dream" here. But I am curious as to what topped it off today.

You know, so am i to be fair.

Whoa, I didn't see this coming, either.

Jordan, I know you've been down lately, and while I cannot relate to that, I have no trouble imagining how you feel. And trust me, however it may seem, NO ONE in here DIDN'T like you. People only came off harsh because they were trying to help you. You may not be able to see it right now, but staying in your misery won't do anything good, and that's what people tried to tell you. I know I respected you a lot, and I would hate for such an awesome person to do anything stupid. You're much, much better than that.

Keep your head high, and take some time to find yourself again. I wish you all the best. :)

Got to say i will be surprised if he isn't back by Monday.

Also who doesn't like him exactly? I never see anyone ever slag him off.

I know.. that's pretty much what I thought too :hmm:

edit: Sorry if I wasn't clear - by moved on I meant is actually with someone new now.