N-Europe

What would you do?

Ellmeister

If your son was at home

crying all alone on the bedroom floor, cuz he's hungry

and thee only way to feed him is ta sleep wit a man

for a little bit of money, and....ahem.

Anyway, enough with me trying (read:failing) to be funny.

Say hypothetically the world was coming to an end. You have 24 hours to do whatever you want. Who would you see? What would you do? And perhaps the most important question, what will you eat :o?

Im not sure, it would be a hard decision.

Eat Chinese food.

See my girlfriend.

See all my friends.

Plan a party for in Heaven.

Bungie jump.

Sky dive.

Cliff dive.

Go scuba diving.

Go to an orgy.

Take shit loads of drugs to see what the fuss is about.

Dunno anything else.

Haha you really could do anything. I dunno. I might jump out of a plane with nothing on to experience what flying is like. Take a gun aswell and shoot myself before hitting the floor. Except that wouldn't work. But shut up!

I have several options I would consider:

A) Watch an entire series of 24. Seeing as it's quite a way under 24 hours, I'd spend the rest of the time reflecting on the season.

2: Declare my love for all my female friends one at a time. Just to see who returns the feelings. If any of them did I'd yell "I fucking knew it!" and move onto the next female friend. Unless they were one of my attractive female friends, then we'd bump uglies for a while.

D. Spend the last 24 hours travelling. I reckon I could make it to Spain, providing the Chunnel is accessable.

Guest Captain Falcon

Even hypothetically, I'd said it's an impossible question to answer.

The rational thought which drives responses now would go out the window in a flash.

2: Declare my love for all my female friends one at a time. Just to see who returns the feelings. If any of them did I'd yell "I fucking knew it!" and move onto the next female friend. Unless they were one of my attractive female friends, then we'd bump uglies for a while.

That has to be the best response this question will get.

Hypothetically if it doesn't come to an end for a while, then i'll have got the sky diving and stuff done anyway :yay: ........ I'd like to think i'd do some crazy shit but i'd probably be the one that sleeps through and misses everything, just catching the four horsemen bit :weep:

:grin:

Not sure. If I didn't curl up in a ball and go insane with the knowledge of my own death/the end of all we know, I might;

-Kill someone

-Perform/sing a song on some stage, somewhere

-Fuck someone

-Write various letters/record a video diary thing

-Paint/artify my feelings of the situations

-Walk around town talking to random people

-Tell everyone I know EXACTLY how I feel about them

-Skydive

-Go see Tori Amos live. (I need to complete the Trion)

Other things too.

I love the numerous mentions of killing someone. The fact that the only thing keeping you from killing someone is the prospect of life in prison, rather than your morals.

But yes, I'd do the same. I'd find the nearest car, and run down the people I loathe most. If I'm going to die, they can sure as hell die before me. After that, masses of whoring myself out whilst listening to music I know and love.

I love the numerous mentions of killing someone. The fact that the only thing keeping you from killing someone is the prospect of life in prison, rather than your morals.

Not really. I'm very moral, but my own life comes first, and if that's out the window, I may as well indulge.

At this very moment be quite angry as my last months on Earth will have been spent fretting about my dissertation.

Otherwise...

-Tell everyone I know EXACTLY how I feel about them

That. Mostly good but certain people need to be told otherwise.

Umm celebrate. Go out partying I suppose. Copious amounts of gin.

Try to see the people I love one last time, even though that would take me way more than 24 hours to achieve I think (due to distance). =(

Other than that, eat all the stuff I love! Would seriously eat until I could eat no more.

Declare my love for all my female friends one at a time. Just to see who returns the feelings. If any of them did I'd yell "I fucking knew it!" and move onto the next female friend. Unless they were one of my attractive female friends, then we'd bump uglies for a while.

I'd probably do this as soon as the 24 hours began. Although I don't have all that many so it could potentially not take that long, and potentially could be quite a while with a little luck.

Try to see the people I love one last time

This would also be on my list.

Chav hunting with a crossbow.

This too, although I might use guns and explosives instead.

After that I'd probably come on here and say my final goodbyes to N-E, if anyone else came on here at that point.

Then I'd play a few games for the last time. Perhaps a few Mario Games, Ocarina of Time, and Tales of Symphonia. Not all the way through, just for a bit. By the time this was all done, I'm sure I'd be quite close to 24 hours, so I'd just pray to the end.

I think I might listen to that song. Man, I used to LOVE that song. Damn fine song. Also, did we have one of these back with the LHC? I'm not sure what I'd do yet. Probs try and get in touch with all my mates if not get us all together for some crazy end of the world party/rampage. I honestly don't think I'd be able to not be a total bastard and commit all those secret wrong things we aren't sposed to do, so I'd probably find myself a trident somewhere and fucking kill a guy. I'd probably take some sort of illicit substance as well. You know I'm totally having some end of the world sex too.

I'd eat some chinese, or maybe a chicken shish, or maybe...I might settle for some of mum's cooking as my last meal. Probs visit my public house equivalent of The Winchester for a very swift pint, which I'd pull for myself(it's the end of the world, I can do what I like!). I'd probably find a car and drive really fast through a field, too. I'll probably think up a ton other things after I post this, too.