N-Europe

Birthday Messaging Providings!

Fierce_LiNk

Good morning, Madam.

fonejacker.jpg

Basically, sir, there has been a slight discrepancy involving your celebrationings. In order to provide you with the correct birthday detaaaails, we need to ask some security questions to make sure this is correct.

What is your name?

EEVILMURRAY.

lyle_beaker.gif

Corrrrect.

Second question, madaaan. What is the day?

It is your birthday.

alien-chest-burster.jpg

Coorrrrect.

Third question, sir. What is your sort code?

Hello?

Happy Birthday Providings EEVIL. Please take this time to celebrate your birthday celebrationing providings that have been provided to you by happy birthday providings which provides the birthdays celebrationings to people who are celebrating their birthday which was provided to them by their parentings birthday providings.

ispman_reg.jpg

Don't forget your free ringdings!

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Hey, have a great birthday! I hope it's full of sekoority questions and free monies from relatives of Ugandan province of Croydon. I am hoping they wish to deposit 3 and a half million ugandan dollars (a few hundred quid) in your bank account in an unclaimed monies scheme to benefit both sides.

Also, your birthday money is ready to be prrrressed and steaaaamed!

Words can't explain just how proud I was of this post. It brought tears to my eyesings.

Hey, have a great birthday! I hope it's full of sekoority questions and free monies from relatives of Ugandan province of Croydon. I am hoping they wish to deposit 3 and a half million ugandan dollars (a few hundred quid) in your bank account in an unclaimed monies scheme to benefit both sides.

Aaaahahahaha. This is one of my favourite posts of today! (looks at the time) It's still gooood!

lmfao at the thread there Flink. Worthy of rep if there was such a system.

EEVIL is worth de effort. I'd turn gaysings for him.

A fantastic intro post. I am most impressed you would go this deep.

Happy birthday EEVIL! I'm so, so sorry I can't providings you with an interstings messagings. is that right? Am I doing this wrong? Happy birthday, you glum bastard.

You can provide me with my Monster Munch you thieving bastard :blank:

Actually I met eevil once, and there were several distinctly un-gay individuals who outright REFUSED to bend to his will. So there.

But of course I bent, and I will continue to bend for his sexiness. Purr!

Ah, but you see, they did bend to my will at other points. They were just putting on good faces.

Ok.

Let's do that. *grabs axe*

*waits for Eevil to approach thread*

Lop off part of my leg, and one of us would be in Deep Trouble.

[Note: Not me.]

Just because its your birthday it doesn't mean you can ignore Harvest Moon!

:o I would never!

Muchos thanks for the lovings.