Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Red Dead Redemption

Guest Jordan

I've had this pegged down in my 'to get list' but I wasn't really thinking of getting it. I definitely will within a couple of months after seeing that.

My only problem with it is the auto-aim, it seems way too generous.

This game RULES

Played a good couple of hours and im lovin every second.. shame i have to stop and go the bed!

The world feels so alive.. the towns have lots of people going about there business and when your out in the wild theres a tonne of random animals to kill n skin!

Based on reviews? THIS.

Im hanging off this so much im hanging off the bed.

Indeed, not having any review lower than a 9 (From what I'm aware) is a real achievement.

Checking some sites the 360 version runs better. Come Friday I shall be in my Local GAME picking a copy up, got money off to use, maybe trade in FFXIII while I'm at it. Since it's a PS3 version copy, and the game is only a little better on 360, maybe on PS3, then i can get Alan Wake on 360 after, spread the love around.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

The only thing I'm worried about is that it's getting marks similar to GTAIV; the game that mysteriously sweeped 10s and half a year later we were left questioning how.

If you hated or disliked GTAIV , which i personally loved, the parallels in RDR are going to annoy you just as much.

Even then its hard not to like the setting, themes and the Old West dialect.

With the short time ive spent with the game , i already prefer playing as Marsden over Niko