NEurope
Guest Jordan

Red Dead Redemption

Oh, a western game. Judging by the title I thought it was going to be about communist zombies or something.

Looks cool. I liked the atmosphere of the original and really enjoyed GUN, so I'm deffo keeping an eye on it. Certainly a brilliant setting for videogames as always.

The first game was FANTASTIC and im very glad to hear that the sequel is alive and well. I will be keeping an eye on this one.

I didn't think anyone played the first.

I'm please there is a second though.

Like tapedeck, I enjoyed the first, and Gun so I'm looking forward to this.

Its looking pretty sexy already.

Loved the first one only played it fairly recently when my dad bought an original xbox and got it second hand with it. Fantastic game, if its backwards compatible I'd recommend it to all 360 owners.

I was going to make this thread earlier but didn't think it was going to be a hit here with it being another general shooter. Guess I was wrong, and I guess the setting does count for a lot in the game. I enjoyed GUN quite a lot as well.

Looking pretty spesh. Liking the sun effect, it made me thirsty just watching it. I hope there are plenty of moments where you can just kick back, ride a horse a dally in the sunset with some epic sweeping cowboy music blaring in the background. Loved it in GUN when I could do that, just go explore and all. I hope there's a ton of extra missions to do too - kinda like the hitman missions in GTA IV. More of that please.

You all probably already seen this, but here's a 4 minute HD video of the game.

Looks like it has a lot of potential to be a great game.

It looks great. Hopefully it's like GUN but better. The targeting system has been done many times before but it looks pretty cool, nice visuals as well.

It has a lot going for it.

Looks good and I was surprised by Gun. I'm don't think I can be bothered with a Western though. Maybe I'll be more in the mood for it nearer its release.

Latest video, everytime more amazing:

This game is going to be amazing, mark my words. The world looks so big, I'm thinking at least the size of Oblivion's world, which would be great. It also looks very varied (plains as far as the eye can see, canyons, forests, farms, villages, etc) and seems to feature dynamic weather (GTA4 also has that)

Edited by ...

Holy mothereffing cow.

Despite some framerate issues that does look impressive.

I hope we'll get a demo somehow, if that's possible.

Another must buy for me, I am craving for a game with a lot of freedom in it, and this game looks sooo good. :D

(To bad it got delayed to May :( )

Ive been watching some more videos of this and im really looking forward to it now. Especially the open world multiplayer, cant wait to create a party with people then maybe go hunting etc

Ive been watching some more videos of this and im really looking forward to it now. Especially the open world multiplayer, cant wait to create a party with people then maybe go hunting etc

I am FUCKING HYPED for this game xD Am really looking forward to the open world multiplayer as well, it's going to drain the hours of my life on it :D

This is currently my number one most anticipated game for the year, looks so so good. Loving the decent long running campaign they are starting to run with, could do very very well for them if they keep up the quality.

Yeah i cant wait for this either, gonna be so good gettin a crew of mates and leggin it around on horses. Just hope its better than GTA online, that was good, but got boring pretty fast.

Theres a bunch of places you can order this for around £30, hopefully some cheap fun!

Tesco.com

Red Dead Redemption (Pre-order) – £29.75 Using “FTSL15-1″ Code – For 360 & PS3.

Just pre-ordered it - bargain! :grin: