Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meetup, innit - Hyde Park, Saturday 18th July. No penguins allowed.

Rummy

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'd be both me and Flinky though, and since I probably will be seeing him again for the first time in ages that day I think getting a hotel room might be better. =P

Though of course if we end up not finding a hotel, I'll definitely consider Bluey's offer! =)

Hey it's ok :) But yeah, if you do want somewhere to stay then just yell. Her place feels like a hotel most of the time anyway. I can't explain to you how often we come down stairs in the morning to find a random lying on the sofa. :shakehead

Did i mention that I'm coming?

I am very tempted indeed :smile: will need to look at prices of train tickets first etc though, also accomodation... Bluey, is that offer of staying at yours still open? I seem to remember you saying that you could accomodate two or three people at your place who you *promised* you would not axe-murder, which sounds like a good deal to me if there is still space. :heh:

yep! offer's still open ~ i'm rather surprised that nobody has taken me up on it yet what with it being FREE and all... :sad:

you want in?? ^_^

YAAAAY!!! :yay:

My post got ated.

I said Flinky and Ine should stay with me. :p

We could stay up all night swapping manly stories and in the morning I'm making waffles! :grin:

Hell, i'd even take up that offer aswell :heh:

Free = win.

b..b..b..but what about my waffles? :(

ALSO:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JAMBABABABABABABABABABA!

yep! offer's still open ~ i'm rather surprised that nobody has taken me up on it yet what with it being FREE and all... :sad:

you want in?? ^_^

Yes please :smile: though I still need to check that I can get the Saturday off work, gonna shift my holiday around somehow I hope, I'm back to work on Monday so I shall check the calender that's hanging up in the kitchen then - it's got everyone in the dept's holiday dates on - but I'm not gonna get my hopes up too much because the more I think about it... the more I'd really like to go to this meet so if I then find out I can't go I'll be pretty sad tbh. :(

YAAAAY!!! :yay:

ALSO:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JAMBABABABABABABABABABA!

Another Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for Jamba! : peace:

I'm coming down on the Friday, though. But can I stay at yours too, bluey? :)

yep ~ no problem!

Yes please :smile:

Okie dokie! just lemme know asap if you're coming or not ^_^

So I'm gonna jump in now and say that if there's any more space at bluey's I'd like to stay pleeeease :D

And if there's not, I'll cry :( But it's not big issue.

yes indeed. though you 3 can fight among yourselves as to who gets the floor.

there are 2 sofas and a floor. i can provide covers, pillows and a sleeping bag for the short-straw-drawer :grin:

also if you guys are up for afterparty style drinking-mario-kart fun ~ jamba is the ultimate master of this game... just need one of you to bring a GC pad and we may have multiplayer action funs! :yay:

so unless villan, scg or dyson decide not go come -

SORRY, NO MORE VACANCIES @ HOTEL BLUEY

Guest Captain Falcon
The Ritz! Cheap as chips :)

You can get a room for as little as £250 a night for one, or £270 a night for two - of course, the extras aren't complimentary.

I remember walking past there and thinking I wonder what it would be like to stay for a night.

I remember walking past there and thinking I wonder what it would be like to stay for a night.

I imagine it's like dying and going to heaven only to discover it was all an administrative error, so you get sent back to Earth with a complimentary night's stay at the Ritz.

Guest Captain Falcon
I imagine it's like dying and going to heaven only to discover it was all an administrative error, so you get sent back to Earth with a complimentary night's stay at the Ritz.

I guess you're right. I'd imagine staying at the Ritz would probably be like staying at the Ritz too.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!