N-Europe

Christmas dinner

Dog-amoto

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

I would guess that I'm having the traditional. Turkey with various veg - sprouts are a must, as is both mash and roast potato - Mini sausages wrapped in bacon, stuffing, gravy etc.

And for "tea" it'll be turkey and stuffing baguettes.

Now I'm really, really hungry.

We always end up having turkey here but every year my mum lets us know we'll be trying goose this time, it just never happens.

Anyway im always happy at Christmas dinner as long as weve got a load of sausages wrapped in bacon. Possibly when I start hosting my own Christmas dinner that and gravy will be all anyone gets.

The usual Turkey accompanied by roast potatoes, parsnips, stuffing, yorkshire puddings, sausage in bacon and mixed veg - carrots/peas/broccoli etc.

But this one time... it was the best Christmas ever... I had an early Christmas dinner at my dad's house then at about 4pm went over to my mum's and had ANOTHER one. 2 Christmas dinners! It was glorious.

And now I'm hungry.

Turkey is probably my least favourite of the "big" meats, but I deal, since Roast Dinners are nice whatever the meat is.

WE'RE HAVING MY FLAT CHRISTMAS DINNER TONIGHT. I'm So Excited.

Crackers...tinsel...yes. I think the meat is chicken since someone actively hates turkey (whereas I'm just indifferent).

I've had two christmas dinners in the past 4 days. One at the works night out and another today at the works 'lunch'. They were both fairly nice but with one major drawback.

2 Fucking Sausages Wrapped in Bacon between the both of them!

Thankfully my Mum makes shit loads come the day itself. Until that day however, i'll stay angry at my lack of them.

It'll probably the usual turkey christmas dinner here. It's fine and my mother does great roast potatoes which are always happily taken as seconds. I'll have to remind her to make more stuffing this year as she always does a small amount and I like to have quite a bit with my xmas dinner, even though its almost always a pork, sage and onion stuffing that I opt for. Only thing I won't eat is sprouts. Just do not like them at all. Plus, I'd prefer not to spend the rest of the evening farting like a goose.