N-Europe

2008 was the year of rocky relationships, no?

Falcon_BlizZACK

But don't women tend to change their "angles" on a monthly basis. Hmmm, maybe that's a biological thing though!

:blank:

Pet peeve: When women use their monthly's as an excuse to MAIM MEN!

They do indeed.

I don't understand this whole monthlys thing, I don't change for that, maybe I'm the odd one in the bunch!

But less bashing of either sex!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do indeed.

I don't understand this whole monthlys thing, I don't change for that, maybe I'm the odd one in the bunch!

But less bashing of either sex!

Yeah, we're all in this together (H.S Musical moment!)

I love women. I love the sexy girly flowery clothes they can wear and they look so bloody gorgeous. They also smell lovely and fresh (well, the ones I pick do!) and they say mental things like "what's offside" and "can you just tickle my back" (for 4hours) and talk about things which, are to me --pointless. Then afterwards you feel better for talking to them about crap as you then get to talk about videogames/football/the latest deep-meaning of a band. Women are also soooo soft. Their skin is just....perfect.

Which you know neither of you normally would...but it's just...wonderful!

Ah....Love! :heart:

Haha, yeees, let's promote lovely feelings for both sexes.

And TeeDee, I think I like having the whole closeness thing with girls/women. Being able to share stuff with them, and daft things as well. It doesn't have to be serious all the time, but just something lighthearted. But then, also being able to talk for a long time about music, or something quite important to both of us.

Nowadays, I think its a lot harder to find that "special" one. The one who shines out brighter than others. A lot of girls I've met over the last few years end up really being the same, or similar to each other. There's no soul there.

Ah guys guys guys..^_^

I love the way you lot think, everything so logical and simple. The way guys eyes always say what they are thinking and the way you always listen even when you don't want too! When you're in love and even when you are completely soaked from the rain and upset you still look gorgeous.

...and don't even get me started on play fighting with you lot ^_^.

I miss being in a relationship.

Actually, shes legal. Seriously.

Well, yeah, Julianna Rose Mauriello is 17 now, but she still plays an 8 year old or whatever in the TV show, so, yeah, sick fucks or something

Oh and some shitty things may have happened in 2008, but nothing to do with a sexual relationship of any type, hahaha, you'll have to turn your dial back to 2004 for the last time that happened to me

Nowadays, I think its a lot harder to find that "special" one. The one who shines out brighter than others. A lot of girls I've met over the last few years end up really being the same, or similar to each other. There's no soul there.

Yeah!! This is my predicament half the time. Shiiiit! Revelation Flinky!

Where are the women that like to paint, like to sing and like to NOT go clubbing? Maybe they are all in the OAP home!

I'm too old for 25 lol.

I was dragged from pillar to post as a kid. Started in a shitty council area with (honestly) corrugated iron as windows. My mom then married someone in the army to escape the dive of the North East where we were struggling to even eat. When we moved to Cyprus (then Aldershot) with a "posh" dad, I was happy.

They then put me in Boarding School and after they divorced I was forced back with my proper dad (ugh) in the North East - on a farm of all places! Since then I've lived in Scotland/Germany/Cyprus and now back in the NE (not for long hopefully!)

So I've seen all kinds of different people. I've never had lifelong friends. I am a twin though so me and my sister are close (which is nice). But I always feel other people don't know how lucky they are to be just "secure". I get on with anyone and everyone but people my own age (in their 20's) just frustrate me by their lack of ... substance. I guess I can't really blame people for their situation or their ignorance. But...at the same time I feel alone at times. Strange considering being on your own as a child should enforce stability and self-security? With me...it seems I always have a need to chase this security.

Well, 2008 hasn't been the best for women for me. I've had 2 girlfriends in the space of 3 months. First one was nice, but all she was after was money and sex basically. And the sex only came when she wanted it, which was when she was drunk off her head. Glad i ditched her, am saving loads of money now.

Second one, which was Lisa btw. She decided to not allow me up to hers and always came up with a hocus bogus excuse as to why i couldn't go up or her to come down to mine.

I think 2009 i will try harder to find someone better, bound to be someone.

2006 was one of the worst years of my life to date.

The issue is females look at something from every angle. Men don't tend to do this. Hence arguments.

The problem is this, they look at it from every angle but not properly, and they never make up their mind which angle they want. The argument ensues because they keep chopping and changing, whilst guys stick to theirs and their logic! At least, that's how it's been for me. I swear, any girl I argue with, their point constantly changes with every rebuke I present. There's a few who aren't like that, we get on fine, even if I 'lose' the argument.

Well, long story short: She was my housemate, and we were best mates for a while, too. Then, suddenly this one night, she comes onto me heavily and tells me she loves me. Problem was, she was with somebody else at the time. It was an awful situation to be in, and I feel so angry at myself for letting her have power over me. Thing is, I told her lots of personal things, and I felt like I could trust her, and I was still in a non-stable state after the events of last year. So, I'm pretty angry that she put me through all that, but I'm really glad she's outta my life now.

Not my place to be asking questions, and feel free to tell me to feck off, but did it go anywhere, did you get involved or not? If you did, what happened to her boyfriend? Or did you not know, or what? What a fuckup, glad to hear you're glad to be out of it :D.

I don't know how some people justify doing some things, honestly. I kind of second your later post too, nobody seems to have enough substance any more, I don't know if it's me that's changed, or people. Kinda worries me if it's me :wtf:

When I talk about substance, well, it's sort of general lately! I dunno, I feel bored with the world, things seem duller and less interesting than they used to be, sometimes. I can't quite explain it, but nobody seems fresh and different! It's pretty ridiculous too, cos I think a mate of mine went through something similar and I didn't get it and just was such an arse lol, thinking he was just thinking too much and being a bit poncey. Every new face giving me their time seems like an old one, and all the interesting ones are off somewhere I'm not. I don't feel like I'm having fresh, or deep, conversations anymore, not like I used to. I dunno, I think we're just getting old, really :heh:

Yeah!! This is my predicament half the time. Shiiiit! Revelation Flinky!

Where are the women that like to paint, like to sing and like to NOT go clubbing? Maybe they are all in the OAP home!

I'm too old for 25 lol.

I love to paint, I sing when I feel like it and I never go clubbing. =P

Anyway, my relationship with my ex (first ever boyfriend) ended at the very beginning of 2008. One of the worst/most difficult moments of my life, and still hurts now.

As someone (Flinky I believe) said, every year has bad relationships.

Personally not been in one...oh wait I was in a one week thing. I believe my mind was elsewhere during that week.

People around me; parents split up (years in the making). Housemate broke up with her boyfriend over the summer, got back together and now are all coupley but won't survive after uni finishes next year. Everyone else I believe is the same. Oh except another friend vanished into the bermuda triangle known as living together.

Sympathies for those who have suffered a-ha shake heartbreak this year.

I somewhat consider myself part of this. Having to leave my girlfriend in China, that was heartbreaking, I could of loved that girl, if only we had more time. Not even the droves of women i'm having every week can comfort me. I mean I just finished up maybe 20 minutes ago on some blonde, and i'm already thinking about her.

Oh what a hard life.

Get in there, LazyBoy :P

But seriously - I spent most of the year getting over one relationship then fucking up another one. I think 2009 will be a year of sorting myself the fuck out so I can actually relate to other human beings.

I like to think I 'set up' Short and nami, and they're going strong, but before them the last pairing I set up was... not good. Lots of flying objects, self-harm and police intervention (but not like that described so visually on the previous page :P), so I think I'm generally just no good at it all.

Get in there, LazyBoy :P

But seriously - I spent most of the year getting over one relationship then fucking up another one. I think 2009 will be a year of sorting myself the fuck out so I can actually relate to other human beings.

I like to think I 'set up' Short and nami, and they're going strong, but before them the last pairing I set up was... not good. Lots of flying objects, self-harm and police intervention (but not like that described so visually on the previous page :P), so I think I'm generally just no good at it all.

Oh come on we helped set up andy and anna and they are perfectly fine together too! :).

I'm sure you'll be fine! :yay:

edit: lazyboy reminds me of somebody, very weird, he was exactly the same, could go through lots and lots of women but could never stop thinking about somebody else! He was a foolish fool :P

I somewhat consider myself part of this. Having to leave my girlfriend in China, that was heartbreaking, I could of loved that girl, if only we had more time. Not even the droves of women i'm having every week can comfort me. I mean I just finished up maybe 20 minutes ago on some blonde, and i'm already thinking about her.

Oh what a hard life.

That is a scary thought man. To go through life while having strong feelings for someone who you probably couldn't be with again... Thats the main reason I just had to reconcile with mine. I mean I know there are prettier, more sexier felines out there... But its just not the same. :(

meh, i know a couple of couples who broke up this year. to be honest i know more who stayed together.

i suppose it just depends on your social group, and whats going on around that time, as well as issues like age and work.

as for me, realtionships never entered the equation, still playing the game of life on 1P mode

yeah, I had the shittest relationship year in a long time. Or ever!

But... it doesn't seem too bad in retrospect lol

Dude, I didn't hear anything about this at all! Was I away at the time? :confused:

And I get the whole moving thing. Went to boarding school as well and I don't really know what "home" feels like because I haven't lived in 1 place for more than 12 months since I was 12 years old.

But yeah relationships...

You've all gathered that stuff went bad with bluey recently but hey...

:yay: :yay: :yay: We got back togther so I'm not gonna let all:yay: :yay: :yay:

: peace: : peace: : peace: you lots' grumbling get me down!: peace: : peace: : peace:

Sad to hear about all the break-ups, glad to hear about those for whom it's going well. :)

You'd think I'd be sad about my relationship not working, but I was actually more sad being in it when it wasn't working. Now I'm happy that I'm being honest with myself and true to my feelings again - and luckily she feels the same way. :)

Anyway, gender roles have always buggered me. How come our behaviourial patterns should be determined by outdated social norms? Thus I don't think we can say "what is wrong with men/women". I'm for example not your typical "hard", physical guy, but more of a "soft", romantic thinker.