Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs (DS): 7.0

Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals (DS): 8.0

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (Wii): 8.0

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (NDS): 7.0

Flip’s Twisted World (Wii): 6.0

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’hoole (Wii): 4.5

Swords (Wii): 5.0

Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City (DS): 8.5

With a score like that for NBA Jam, I'll certainly be interested in picking it up when there is a price drop.. but it's going on a list that already contains Sin & Punishment, Metroid: Other M and Fragile :heh:

Activision

(On EA) "The core principle of how we run the company is the exact opposite of EA. EA will buy a developer and then it will become 'EA Florida', 'EA Vancouver', 'EA New Jersey', whatever. We always looked and said, 'You know what? What we like about a developer is that they have a culture, they have an independent vision and that's what makes them so successful.' We don't have an Activision anything - it's Treyarch, Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer... There's not a studio at this company that will tell you: 'Activision is forcing us to get the game out.' Look, EA has a lot of resources, it's a big company that's been in business for a long time, maybe it'll figure it out eventually. But it's been struggling for a really long time. The most difficult challenge it faces today is: great people don't really want to work there. It's like, if you have no other option, you might consider them... we have no shortage of opportunity to recruit out of EA – that's their biggest challenge: its stock options have no value. It's lost its way. "

EA's response

"Kotick’s relationship with studio talent is well-documented in litigation. His company is based on three game franchises – one is a fantastic persistent world he had nothing to do with; one is in steep decline; and the third is in the process of being destroyed by Kotick’s own hubris." - EA corporate communications VP Jeff Brown

gotta love the bitching :)

Soon a big announcement for Nintendo's Wii ...

While all eyes are now to 3DS and his anthology of ads and other small pleasures. However, the Wii should also have its share of surprises at least if you believe some sources, including one who contacted us directly.

You are aware that dealers often make little balls in unexpectedly revealing certain information.The most recent case is the Wiimote More or delaying LittleBigPlanet 2. In short - looks like Pepin - it would seem that during a convention of a famous chain of stores, managers have got wind of an upcoming announcement from Nintendo regarding the Wii.Dixit and our source, it should "give to those who want them sold to buy a Wii." Just that.

We do not yet know the true content of this announcement, but she has already a date: October 11. Either in a big ten days.The wait will not last too long and unless the language of some of those present is too hung, we should not know more before that date.

In any case, our side is mystery and gumdrop about what it might be and if the pipe is passed on bad, we will send a plumber lead this triple dose of detergent.

Source http://translate.google.fr/translate?hl=fr&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.livewii.fr%2Fnews%2F150815-Bient%25C3%25B4t_une_grosse_annonce_de_Nintendo_pour_la_Wii

Soon a big announcement for Nintendo's Wii ...

While all eyes are now to 3DS and his anthology of ads and other small pleasures. However, the Wii should also have its share of surprises at least if you believe some sources, including one who contacted us directly.

You are aware that dealers often make little balls in unexpectedly revealing certain information.The most recent case is the Wiimote More or delaying LittleBigPlanet 2. In short - looks like Pepin - it would seem that during a convention of a famous chain of stores, managers have got wind of an upcoming announcement from Nintendo regarding the Wii.Dixit and our source, it should "give to those who want them sold to buy a Wii." Just that.

We do not yet know the true content of this announcement, but she has already a date: October 11. Either in a big ten days.The wait will not last too long and unless the language of some of those present is too hung, we should not know more before that date.

In any case, our side is mystery and gumdrop about what it might be and if the pipe is passed on bad, we will send a plumber lead this triple dose of detergent.

Source http://translate.google.fr/translate?hl=fr&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.livewii.fr%2Fnews%2F150815-Bient%25C3%25B4t_une_grosse_annonce_de_Nintendo_pour_la_Wii

Great to see Coolness Bears writing again.

"the present is too hung".

Heh.

But other than that...badly machine translated crap most likely based on crap.

RUMOR - Wii announcement coming up Oct. 11th

Oh man, didn't we just get done with an announcement?! Now we're onto the next rumored event?

Word on the street is that some sort of Wii announcement is coming on October 11th. What in the world could this announcement be about? I would guess that is has something to do with the Vitality Sensor, since it's been really quiet on that front for awhile now. Of course, we don't even know if this announcement rumor is the real deal. Best we can do is keep an eye out on Oct. 11th!

source http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=137820

RUMOR - Wii announcement coming up Oct. 11th

Oh man, didn't we just get done with an announcement?! Now we're onto the next rumored event?

Word on the street is that some sort of Wii announcement is coming on October 11th. What in the world could this announcement be about? I would guess that is has something to do with the Vitality Sensor, since it's been really quiet on that front for awhile now. Of course, we don't even know if this announcement rumor is the real deal. Best we can do is keep an eye out on Oct. 11th!

source http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=137820

WII HD!!!!!11

Update - Nintendo shoots down rumor

Earlier today, word came out that Nintendo had a big announcement concerning the Wii coming up on Oct. 11th. Nintendo has actually commented on the rumor, and they say that they have no knowledge of any announcements concerning the Wii set for Oct. 11th. They also say that they can't comment on the validity of the rumor, but I think their first statement says more than enough.

Why the hell do you think that??? :nono:

why do you think there wont be a event?

Nintendo said so. If they were planning on hosting an event I'd imagine they would know about it.

If Nintendo were going to announce anything big for the Wii, it would have been at the Nintendo Conference a couple of days back.

If Nintendo were going to announce anything big for the Wii, it would have been at the Nintendo Conference a couple of days back.

not if its a new system they wont.

Nintendo will not be launching new hardware in the next year. It could even be longer; honestly, I don't think Nintendo can hit the market with home hardware too early, or Sony and Microsoft will trump them soon after. Only if Nintendo offer a machine with absolute cutting edge tech - kick starting a new next generation - will they deliver in the next 2 years. But thats just not Nintendo.

Nintendo will be keeping an eye on both the 360 and PS3 - which are said to not have replacements until 2015. 2010/11 was Nintendo's time to hit with new home hardware, matching the PS360. Its not happened, so I'm now betting on 2013/14 for Wii 2.

With 3DS now slated for spring 2011, thats where Nintendo's concentration will be for the following 18 months. That takes us to winter 2012 -but thats going to prove an awkward time.

If Nintendo are to release anything, in the next three months, it'll be a new range of colours and possibly bundles. But for this season, Nintendo probably need to hit the market with a significant price drop and package in the All Stars complilation - £129.99, $200.

Screw you guys with your logic. This news is obviiiiously true. Screw whatever Nintendo says, what do they know?!

I bet it was Nintendo of Europe. I know more than they do!

I've got a few general question to ask you lot:

1. Are you able to play a game for less than an hour?

2. How do you combine other obligations with your greatest of hobbies?

3. How do you go about eliminating your backlog?

4. What game have you played for X hours straight, and what number would that X be?

I'm asking this, because I've recently become a student of English Language and Culture at University (That's right, I'm studying the most of you on here:laughing:) and am struggling to find time for playing and experiencing pieces of art:(

As of now, I try to play Silent Hill:Shattered Memories/Super Mario Galaxy 2/ Muramasa: The Demon Blade/Metroid Prime Trilogy/ Pikmin 2: New Play Control/Tingle's Rosey Ruppee Land/ Pokémon HeartGold during the weekends, and I hope to finish them before a holiday so that I will be able to buy new games to enjoy then.

Perhaps question number 5 could be: Does anyone here plan their gaming time?

------

Oh yeah, Wii's successor will be announced next year at E3.:p

Edited by Fused King