Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

My swords

Chris the great

Yeah, I've been promosing pictures for a while, and whilst most of you won't be to bothered, a couple of outhers here seem to be into swords, so wrap your eyes around my swords.

n683769812_1349494_8791.jpg

My katana in saya and on a stand.

n683769812_1349495_766.jpg

blade and saya together

n683769812_1349497_1589.jpg

me holding the blade to give an impression of size. the hair is awful cos i just got out the shower

n683769812_1349509_1778.jpg

Detail of the hamon, the temper line on the cutting edge. in a traditional sword this would be wavy.

n683769812_1349498_6650.jpg

gladius, in vagina

n683769812_1349499_785.jpg

detail on the vagina

n683769812_1349501_2406.jpg

bare blade

n683769812_1349502_3057.jpg

again, for perspective

n683769812_1349504_915.jpg

my falchion. big, heavy and sharp. picture dosent do its size justice

n683769812_1349505_4204.jpg

perspective pic, that shows how much the mirror needs a clean

n683769812_1349506_4048.jpg

Irish sword, knightly weapon and very pretty. a little heavy but not to sharp

n683769812_1349507_9681.jpg

perspective picture, seems like im duling my reflection.

n683769812_1349508_4283.jpg

theres the lot, my 4 weapon quality swords. got a ton of decorative ones i'll put up if any one is interested

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done?

wasn't looking for praise, but thanks. bassicly just showing them off cos i know a couple of people on the forum were interested in swords, though it may spark the whole "should they be legal?" debate.

I'm heading up to London on the thirteenth to pick up some swords to practice with, will post up some pictures when I get back. The Gladius is beautiful btw, how much does it weigh?

its not to heavy. no more then 5kg. i can swing that around for a while without getting fatigue. best thing is, the handle is copper, it changes colour with use. had it like a new penny at one point.

.....v.....vagina?

i remember my friend showing me his practical katana ~ he said it was so sharp that he'd once placed it on it's side on his bed and it'd cut through the sheet O__o scary.

.....v.....vagina?

i remember my friend showing me his practical katana ~ he said it was so sharp that he'd once placed it on it's side on his bed and it'd cut through the sheet O__o scary.

hum, my sword is a practical katana. its very sharp, i have a scar that shows what lightly brushin will do, but its never cut bed sheets just by its own weight.

that said, its an entry level sword, the quality is good, but its not exactly a great sword, hopfully with the ban relaxed i can get a better one when i get some money in, and we shal see if my bed is cut.

ummm....you have alot of swords.

add about 10 to the number you see in low quality swords/purly decoritve numbers under my bed. getting a few plaques to display them asap

Why do you need swords?

same reason outher people go for paintings or ornaments, to me, there is no finer weapon then the sword. it may be out dated, but the history of the world was written with the sword, the beauty and deadliness of the sword is a striking parralel. i suppose i need swords no more then in need wall paper or posters, but they are somthing that facinates me, and i have agreat respect for them, especialy the japanese swords, many of which i would class amoungst the greatest works of art in existance.

That is a wank Gladius. I want to see a mega wide one. Eternal Darkness style.

the super wide ones are certainly nice, though in a battle, id choose the longer, thinner one, as the gladius is primeirly a stabbing weapon, despite what hollywood would have you belive.

same reason other people go for paintings or ornaments, to me, there is no finer weapon then the sword.

*cough* i think you'll find that ornaments make fantastic weapons.

thethinker2.png

miaflee.png

add about 10 to the number you see in low quality swords/purly decoritve numbers under my bed.

By that do you mean that you get to use your swords (the ones that aren't decorative)? If so how? I can't imagine many opportunities for getting to use them altho if I had one :idea: I'd definately try shaving with it at least once. I aslo imagine it'd spell bad luck for any burglars you get

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!