Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

lols, Sheffield Meet Sat Sept 20th '08

jayseven

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Google maps says it will take you 1hr10 to go 40 miles? By what, a stream?

That's what I was thinking.

Google maps says 30.8 mi – about 44 mins if i was in Mansfield (where my sister lives)

That's bollocks. From Mansfield you could make it in under 30 mins easily. What do they think you are driving? A horse and cart.

can i suggest that a certain 'Forum Afficionado' with uber-organisational skills trys to organise the next meet for birmingham?
Who'sat?!
But in the end, you won't go, will you? :heh:

Oh, look who's talking!

... Yeha I'm being a bit lazier with this event compared to the london one. Just basically, like... yeah. Please do come, it will be good.

Takeo! Will be awesome. Most definitely ought to have a trip to the Dev Cat to try their house ciders :D

I'M NOT GOING!!!!

I'm going to London Expo instead.

Ps. I know they're not happening at the same time, but funding only allows me 1 more trip to the mainland this year!!

Sorryyyyyy!

Maybe Jay7 would hold the 3rd meet up at the London Expo and have the users dress up as other users. :p

Can anyone tell me what is the first day for moving into halls at sheffield?

You should have got a letter with your halls stuff telling you what date? I'm pretty sure it's only a few days before you start uni.

Although I can't honestly remember what date I start uni, I'm sure it's the 22nd.. :shakehead

hmm, i feel obligated as its my hometown 151559__springsteen_l-1.jpg

But I'm moving down to London at the beginning of september. I can come back for it but is there any chance people would wanna just do the end of august instead whilst most people are still on holiday? Just a suggestion

also for anyone going from london or leicester or i think derby aswell i'll double check, you can get the mega train to sheffield for mad cheap in advance.

http://www.megabus.com

do it, doo itt nowww!!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!