N-Europe

lols, Sheffield Meet Sat Sept 20th '08

jayseven

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mister Seven, what is the day's itinery and when is it all due to end? I am feeling crazy enough that I might randomly come up on friday and leave like sunday/monday, it's only a slim chance as there are like 7 birthdays this weekend but I might not bother and come sheff instead! I've got a friend who can put me up and stuff so I'm cool for that.

Lol :P Well I'm good with 'em. Got a fair few people's numbers from the London meet, and they'll tell you that I've been a saint so far!

Zomg 7 days!

It's 8 days, don't worry me with counting. I've got a room to move into! :blank:

hehe, I've got dan's number anyway and he's said he can come find me at the train station because I probably won't know where you are depending on the weather and whatnot.

That reminds me, raining will you need to go back to the train station? If I'm late I'll just rush to the train station for a raining hug! :bowdown:

Rummeh you ledge! You have to come.

Itinery = 12 midday at Sheffield station, then once we think we've found all the survivors, we amble/stroll/meander our way to Botanical Gardens via Tescos, and drink/eat/frisbee/talk/wrestle/human pyramid our way to friendship.

That's... pretty much all that's planned!