Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

lols, Sheffield Meet Sat Sept 20th '08

jayseven

Er, ok. With images of our Hyde park fiasco still burned onto my retinas, I'll attempt to patch together plans for a meet up in Sheffield.

The month will be September. The date will probably be... either Saturday september 13th or IS Saturday 20th. If we suggest meeting at between 11am and 12pm at the train station fountain, then we'll head for the botanical gardens to do more of the same, except... well, more I suppose.

There will be about 5 minutes from tescos there, too!

Er.... what do you think? I really feel like I'm jumping the gun here...

Those who are DEFINITELY going to be there;

dan dare! jayseven! The Bard! Nightwolf! Cube! Eevilmurray! Warandchaos! Davey_T! Harribo! Nami! Shorty! Raining_Again! Sheikah! Mr_Odwin!

Plus, y'know, special guests...

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, well I'd much rather the 13th than the 20th, though I'm not sure if I'll be at sheffield then, but it's easy enough to get there and back (it's two trains but it's an easy enough journey).

It's up to everyone else, but I maybe moving to sheffield so I'll have to check later in the month!

edit: basically for now it's a yes, but I may have to yank out if I have to move

Maybe, not so sure here. Sheffield ain't far, but it's a pain in the arse to get to. For now i'll say maybe, depends what i'm up to at the time...

Yeah, same here. But, to visit j7's homeland, we shall see.

Note where Shorty lives for a minute and then see the sarcasm ;)

hint: he lives with J7

Where do you live? Sheffield is on the M1.

I know where Sheffield is, my first GF lives (lived? honestly no idea! been like 4 years now!) there.

I'm on the M6, or more importantly on the West-Coast mainline. I have to go South to brum and then back up the Sheffield, or North to Manc, across to Leeds and back down to Sheffied. It's an hour and a half cross country by car or about 3 hours of train journeys (unless i'm very lucky and manage to get a Stafford-Stoke-Derby-Sheffield trip to work out, it's a difficult route).

I know where Sheffield is, my first GF lives (lived? honestly no idea! been like 4 years now!) there.

I'm on the M6, or more importantly on the West-Coast mainline. I have to go South to brum and then back up the Sheffield, or North to Manc, across to Leeds and back down to Sheffied. It's an hour and a half cross country by car or about 3 hours of train journeys (unless i'm very lucky and manage to get a Stafford-Stoke-Derby-Sheffield trip to work out, it's a difficult route).

quick note: you can go Manchester > Sheffield direct on trains.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!