The Poll Of Champions - Number 1

ReZourceman

Which is the best?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best?

• Fizzy Cola Bottles
    • Milk Bottles
    • Fizzy Pink/Blue Bubblegum Bottles

Option between the three only not "None" if your answer is "None" then move along wangerstein!

BOTTLE SWEETIES

This is for the standard bottles that are available everywhere, please note "Milk bottles" is for standard (think cinema) Milk Bottle sweets, and do not include the Barratts dusted Milk Bottles, which are far different, and far and away the best.

Cola bottles all the way, the fizzy sour ones in particular. It's what my childhood was, if it was a taste rather then a series of events that ran the full gambit from psychological abuse to spiritual enlightenment. I'm stronger now.

There's also the Milkshake Bottle. I think that's what it's caleld anyway, they sell them at Woolworths and they are pretty awesome. Not nearly as good as the fizzy colas but still pretty nice, nicer than the standard milk bottles i'd say.

The pink and white bottles here - i couldn't find an image of it on its own.

sweetsCAVEN_468x606.jpg

There's also the Milkshake Bottle. I think that's what it's caleld anyway, they sell them at Woolworths and they are pretty awesome. Not nearly as good as the fizzy colas but still pretty nice, nicer than the standard milk bottles i'd say.

The pink and white bottles here - i couldn't find an image of it on its own.

sweetsCAVEN_468x606.jpg

oh..my./.god

when im up the town today im definately getting a pic a mix

yum