N-Europe

How Much Would You Have To Be Paid To Eat Human Flesh?

ReZourceman

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive discussed this with people aswell. In this particular instance, assume the donour specifically stated in his will he wanted folk to...eat him.

I then made a joke about how at my funeral after the buffet a video would be put on that I recorded before I died.

"Hey, yeah you know thos sausage rolls you just ate....that wasn't sausage meat."

I'd want to be served up as food at my own wake, everyone could always carry a piece of me with them.

Don't think I could/would, unless you would offer me a million or more, and even then it would have to be a tiny piece that is cooked and stuff.

I hate the taste of meat from animals (pretty much anything except some fish and chicken), so doubt I'd like the taste of this.

Guest bluey
...FUCK!

I'll grab my coat then :(

the trick is to read ALL the words in the line ~ not just every other word :heh:

tbh i wouldnt go to a restaurant where (a) they had to pay YOU to eat there, and (b) they'd run out of chicken.

what kind of establishment are you running, rez?! O___o

the trick is to read ALL the words in the line ~ not just every other word :heh:

tbh i wouldnt go to a restaurant where (a) they had to pay YOU to eat there, and (b) they'd run out of chicken.

what kind of establishment are you running, rez?! O___o

It wasn't that I was ready every other word :heh:, it was that I was fecking tired, and things in my poor brain weren't computing properly. :(

To be honest, I was expecting more answers like the ones Raining_again, Mr-paul and Eenuh gave.

I don't think I could eat human flesh if I had the option to do otherwise. Not even if you pay me a lot of money (or an ALoM :heh:).