Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Angry! Angry! Angry!

Guest Jordan

Here's a few that really grate my cheese:

- When people decide not to like a band because of one particular member, and then refer to that members "as the band." It's a hard one to describe, so here's an example.

"Oh, I can't stand Oasis. I think he has scruffy hair."

Sorry, wha? He?! Oasis are a band containing four or five (depending on when you're asking) individuals, not just the one person. So do they all have scruffy hair or just the one, and he has a name you know.

That really fucks me off.

- When people list their favourite films, and it's really just anything (and by that I mean ANYTHING) released in the cinema in the last few years. It's like...soo....don't you have any films from your childhood or anything?!

- Cinema trailers nowadays that show the entire film in two minutes, with stupid sound effects, and how in 6 months time the same audience will get treated to another trailer advertising the same film but with a different name and cast. Where's the originality gone?

- How people think they're diverse but really you could go out on the street and find somebody else exactly like them in two minutes flat. Just, people have no soul nowadays.

I'm going to go before I blow my melons.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But iPods are MP3 players, so there's nothing wrong with that. Although it is most definately wrong to call any MP3 player an iPod.

Asian people who think they're "black" or "gangsta" annoy me a lot.

Your computer plays MP3s, Do you call that an MP3 player?

Though your second point about some Asian people is incredibly true.

I do :yay: Whats up with that anyway? It's memory in a stick... sort of.

A memory stick is something else entirely. I wouldn't care otherwise, but It can be at times confusing.

When people can't respect other peoples' opinions.

I'll respect their opinions when they respect mine. You know they're way worse for it.

Your computer plays MP3s, Do you call that an MP3 player?

The logic in calling ipods MP3 players is that their mainly used to listen to MP3 files and the fact when ipods came out they were marketed as devices to use to listen too music and still are.

What about stereos that have MP3 support then? Not too many people call those MP3 players.

This is the kind of thing that annoys me. People who pick at little things and then won't stop bugging even though it just doesn't matter!

It's called a stereo because thats what it is. The mp3 support is extra,

Ipod is an mp3 because that is, and always has been it's main function. Not hard to understand, is it?

Hahaha, I'll have to start hyping my dad about these or something so he'll want to go watch them as well. At least that way I'd have a ride to the cinema. =D

Erm, other things that make me angry: people constantly asking if I finally know how to drive yet. No I don't. Stop asking every time you see me. Blergh. :shakehead

I get this too! and it is really annoying because I'm 17 I'm meant to be having lessons. :heh: (driving scares me. :))

I also need to see Narnia 2, Wall E and Dark Knight. ^_____^ I might get to see one most likely Dark Knight but I normally like having someone to go with!!!

I gave up on trying to ask people to see Kung Fu Panda with me though and watched in a rubbish way.

@ReZ

KUNG FU PANDA IS EPIC! :grin: GO SEE IT!!! I loved it. :)

This is the kind of thing that annoys me. People who pick at little things and then won't stop bugging even though it just doesn't matter!

It's called a stereo because thats what it is. The mp3 support is extra,

Ipod is an mp3 because that is, and always has been it's main function. Not hard to understand, is it?

No, the iPod's main function has been a Music Player. Not necessarily an MP3 player. Its called an iPod because that what it is. The mp3 support is just one of the many supported formats. Many people don't even use that format.

Anyway. You are right it doesn't matter. I'm just pretty mad about something else that has happened over the last few days and I guess I'm taking it out a bit here. Since thats what this thread is pretty much about though, I might as well post what happened.

Yesterday, I and a few other people were walking home, and a cyclist (she was a black girl, and I'm not being racist here, I'm saying it because Its important for the story) came up behind us and shouted move. My friend moved but I didn't seeing as we had the right of way over her. So my friend pulled me off the path. So I told him that we had the right of way, and he said something like "but she gets whatever she wants because she's black" this made me incredibly mad because I hate it when people are like that. So the next day another friend of mine came up and started yelling at me because I apparently didn't do what ever this person wanted because she was black or something like that. I would have killed him if there wasn't a teacher nearby.

...Goddammit, I'm getting excited. I've been wanting to see a Bluenose here since I joined this forum.

LOL, I take it there isn't many of us then :( , ROFL.

I'm not one to talk a lot about football to be honest but, I do love my team, as I've said before, lol.

And don't worry, people who talk about nothing but football annoys me too. I feel like telling them "There are more things to talk about!" but, hey, what can you do? lol.

But anyways, not here for footie rivalry so...: peace:

LOL, I take it there isn't many of us then :( , ROFL.

I'm not one to talk a lot about football to be honest but, I do love my team, as I've said before, lol.

And don't worry, people who talk about nothing but football annoys me too. I feel like telling them "There are more things to talk about!" but, hey, what can you do? lol.

But anyways, not here for footie rivalry so...: peace:

You're actually the first one to say that you're a Blues supporter. There might be some more, but they probably aren't active on the boards.

Well, there's always the football thread if you want to discuss football, when you feel like it. :smile:

I've gotten along with Blues fans, though. A couple of my best mates are Bluenoses. You don't seem like an annoying bloke, so we could get on. : peace:

More things that annoy me:

- Litter louts, when there's a bin about 3 metres from them.

- People who shut a door that you're about to go through, and don't hold it open for you. (Whenever this happens to me I sorta crash into the door as if it has hit me in the face.)

- Have I mentioned people who don't 'get' anime? *checks* No, I haven't. Well they annoy me.

Villan were you the person who only recently got into anime? Or am I thinking of someone completely different :) Sorry if it is someone else, my mind is a haze of law (revision at the moment) so I can't think straight.:smile:

If by recently you mean "last September", then yes. :smile:

I was thinking more like a couple of months ago :) I'm trying to think who it was because I wanted to ask them about ghost in the shell :P

Another thing that gets me angry (at myself), when you remember something to tell someone, but as you get to them and start to talk...nothing. Your mind goes blank. Then you look stupid going AAAH I was just about to say something important >_<

- Have I mentioned people who don't 'get' anime? *checks* No, I haven't. Well they annoy me.

Incidently, people that orgasm whenever anime is mentioned annoy me.

Yeah, there are a few good anime series, and anime is a cool take on traditional cartoon, but really, is there any reason why so many people jizz all over it?

Its the same with the japanophile business. I just don't understand why people love it so much.

I was thinking more like a couple of months ago :) I'm trying to think who it was because I wanted to ask them about ghost in the shell :P

Another thing that gets me angry (at myself), when you remember something to tell someone, but as you get to them and start to talk...nothing. Your mind goes blank. Then you look stupid going AAAH I was just about to say something important >_<

I get this all the time! >___<

Most annoying is when I know what to say but my lips just don't want to form the words. :o

question:so what kind of music you listen to?

answer:whatever is in

............ugh

Incidently, people that orgasm whenever anime is mentioned annoy me.

Yeah, there are a few good anime series, and anime is a cool take on traditional cartoon, but really, is there any reason why so many people jizz all over it?

Its the same with the japanophile business. I just don't understand why people love it so much.

coulnt agree more with that.

People who start arguements then say "No, stop, I don't want to argue!" just when they're losing it.

I love it when people do that, especially when they say: "No, I´m not argung this with you, i know I´m right"

I usually translate that too: "Your right and I´m wrong"

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!