NEurope
Guest Jordan

Angry! Angry! Angry!

This is me resurrecting a thread from 2005. No shit.

I'm full of anger! Huzzah! What makes you angry? I expect epic lists!

What makes me angry:

• When stuff breaks
  • Customers at work who are annoying bastards
  • People who are annoying bastards
  • Trolls
  • Spam bots
  • Never having enough money
  • Chavs
  • Minority groups that think they're all individual but are infact deluded cock riders.
  • The fact that there will NEVER be another Monkey Island game.

Sooo.. what makes yee mad?

+1 caris

but:

- exes trying to get me to go with them to concerts, I hate you that's why I dumped you

- people trying to get me to be jealous...erm no.

- Jealous, oh dear god it drives me mad

- buses

- old people!

thats all I can think of right now.

• Big heads
  • Attention seekers
  • Slow moving people in front of you.
  • Crowds
  • Loud music
  • Babies
  • Arrogant people
  • Liverpool's re-design city center

I hate it when people are either:

1, Fanboys to the n'th degree.

2, People who don't own a single games console, seldom play games or haven't played games before the N64/PS1/Saturn era that think they're "huge gamers".

Oh and when you're at the super market and someone has more than 10 items and goes in the 10 items or less queue. Selfish arseholes.

Things that make me angry eh?

- Fat Chicks

- Slow subs

- When my phone makes a message noise yet theres no message (makes me lol though)

- Parents, they give and decide to be a pain in return

- Cats in my garden

- Monies

- My appaerance

- When things deliberately go wrong because I'm involved with it

- The manga & anime of Bleach

- When Rule 35 isnt obeyed when Rule 34 fails.

- old people!

Yes. Complaining ceaselessly about how the youth of today have ruined the planet and we're all hoodlums, yet they're all rude as hell to me. Also, chavs.

Yes. Complaining ceaselessly about how the youth of today have ruined the planet and we're all hoodlums, yet they're all rude as hell to me. Also, chavs.

They are nothing but rude. Today there was a huge que for the bus stop and several old ladies pushed infront of me and another couple of girls when we'd been waiting a heck of alot longer.

If I had done that I would have been shouted at, not to mention one lady told me to turn my music down. I actually replied ''when I get the bus for free like you do then I'll turn my music down'' whoops :indeed:

People who don't own a single games console.

What do you mean by that?

Gordon Brown and the government in general.

Not having sex in the past fuck knows how long because of the excuse "I had a baby 3 weeks ago".

>.<

What do you mean by that?

Finish the sentence...

that think they're "huge gamers"

They are nothing but rude. Today there was a huge que for the bus stop and several old ladies pushed infront of me and another couple of girls when we'd been waiting a heck of alot longer.

If I had done that I would have been shouted at, not to mention one lady told me to turn my music down. I actually replied ''when I get the bus for free like you do then I'll turn my music down'' whoops :indeed:

Yes, old people can be rude as well. :(

Not having sex in the past fuck knows how long because of the excuse "I had a baby 3 weeks ago".

>.<

you try popping out something like that :heh: *shudder*

oooh nice topic!

*is tempted to make a counter-active "what makes you happy" topic but isn't enough of a hippie...*

• girly girls ~ and catching myself BEING a girly girl... you know when girls are overly prissy or just act completely inexplicable... BLEH
  • final fantasy games. I"M SORRY but the whole "getting ambushed every 8 steps" gig is enough to send me into a rant of "zero punctuation" proportions O_O!
  • ignorant people.... intollerant, rude, unfriendly, mean people... just people being rubbish in general kinda ticks me off. but i love brutally honest and down-to-earth,to-the-point people :smile:
  • orange flavoured chocolate.... it's! just!! WRONG!!!!
  • rush hour in tokyo

What makes me mad/annoyed is:

- People who think they know everything/think they know you better than you know yourself.

- Chavs

- People who shout you, then say nothing/"Nevermind". That really does my head in.

- My brother when he takes my stuff without asking.

- Sites with like a billion ads and popups.

- When a host cancels the game on COD4 as soon as you enter.

- People who think they are well above their age to have fun and/or be childish.

Politicians are like nappies; you have to change them constantly because they're all full of shit.

I once had to go into Leeds city centre to conduct geography coursework, and for one part of it, I had to ask about three people literally one question about their opinions of the area and how clean it was (in terms of litter and how visually attractive it is). Of course it's during school hours so the place is crawling with old people, all of whom ignored me, moved their handbags as far away from me as possible and literally shooed me away like I was fecking Beelzebub. Had to fake that part of the coursework thanks to the ignorant codgers.

Looks like we have an angry mob here.

Hmmm, scientology makes me mad. And overall irrational and ignorant people.

People.____

And I think the thread can end with this point.

Camera whores (both genders) are a specific type of person who piss me off. Social networking sites have produced a generation of vain and shallow people who spend hours on end ensuring they get the angles perfect for their pathetic pictures. They may produce some decent pictures of themselves but they will always have superficial and uninteresting personalities.

Good thing I realised the error of my ways before I became one of those people.

Looks like we have an angry mob here.

"An angry mob?" No, just us Brits doing our favourite pastime: Moaning. :wink:

• Narutards
  • The Bleach version of Narutards
  • Users who keep complaining about wanting new shows on the Anime Central forums. The channel's going off-air, fuck off already!
  • Men who go on about how much they hate football, as if they're the only man in the world who hates football.
  • Birmingham City football club and it's annoying co-owners.
  • FIFA
  • UEFA
  • Sepp Blatter
  • Michel Platini

Hmmm...things that make me angry...Nothing really makes me angry except for:

-Chavs

-Two faced people

-People who judge others

-Aston Villa

-People who make arguments about pathetic things

-Newspapers blaming video games for crimes