N-Europe

Stars Catalogue/Updates

Serebii

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So today - until midnight - is the last day that you can redeem codes from physical products, I'd best get scratching those silver strips! :heh:

Today's the last day physical copies come with a code, you can still register them until September.

April 1st 2015: From this date, Nintendo will no longer include product registration cards with its packaged games, so such products cannot be registered in Club Nintendo. You may still find product registration cards in games that were in stock before this date, however.

April 20th 2015: Termination of the registration of digital products downloaded from Nintendo eShop. Digital products obtained from Nintendo eShop after this date will no longer appear in the My Registered Games & Systems page in Club Nintendo. In addition, surveys for download software titles will no longer be available.

September 30th 2015: End of Club Nintendo programme. All Club Nintendo features, such as signing up as a new member, logging in as a registered member, earning Stars, and exchanging Stars for items from the Stars Catalogue will no longer be possible from this date.

I forgot about this until after midnight - can't register Majora's Mask or MH4 now as their code sheets expired on the 31/3

other games whose code is still valid can still be redeemed at the moment (just registered 10+ games)

You can check if the code is still valid by unfolding the sheet and checking the inside - will say the expiry date at the bottom of the page

I forgot about this until after midnight - can't register Majora's Mask or MH4 now as their code sheets expired on the 31/3

other games whose code is still valid can still be redeemed at the moment (just registered 10+ games)

Oh I didn't realise Nintendo were pulling a fast one with the more recent codes, you would have thought that they would have put the expiry date a little later than that seeing as the rewards are still going until September I believe. :blank:

You can't go wrong with either game, both are fantasic.

I ended up going with Wario Land :smile:

I'm not a huge fan of Wario Land 4, a game I've played a little of on 3DS, but this one looks and sounds so much like the excellent Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins that it may be able to lure me in more easily :heh:

I ended up going with Wario Land :smile:

I'm not a huge fan of Wario Land 4, a game I've played a little of on 3DS, but this one looks and sounds so much like the excellent Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins that it may be able to lure me in more easily :heh:

Wario Land is more comparible to Super Mario Land 2, and it's easier to get a feel for the series from this first game. I much prefer it to the later Wario Land titles.

You can check if the code is still valid by unfolding the sheet and checking the inside - will say the expiry date at the bottom of the page

Gutted that I've just read this now/today. An April's fool are many of us :(

Oh I didn't realise Nintendo were pulling a fast one with the more recent codes, you would have thought that they would have put the expiry date a little later than that seeing as the rewards are still going until September I believe. :blank:

Yeah, a lot of people started to click on something was gonna be happening to the service when they seen how quick the codes expired.

I got all of mine registered yesterday and i'm just shy of 4000 points. I really hope they give us the Mario Kart CD.

That's actually really poor from Nintendo. Why bother having it available until September if it's pretty much useless now? I didn't bother rushing to register codes because it said we had that long. I haven't registered Majora's Mask yet so that's points wasted, plus whatever else I have lying around the house.

ugh I was under the impression I could register my codes until the end of the month, so that was the only date I was paying attention to. I still had Smash brothers, Captain Toad, Zelda Link between words and Majora mask to register. I didn't realize they made these recently released games have a much shorter expiry date on them. I can only register LBW out of the Four titles.

F***! I misread what was on their website. I thought they meant that games from April 1st wouldn't ship with codes anymore but we could still register the older games until September. So only digital codes are valid until 20th April and that's it? No more registering of anything? This wasn't made clear enough. They find ways to annoy me nearly every day. There were 3rd party Wii U codes I was going to use but keep the 1st party codes intact.