NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

Head on over to the official website now, as it's finally possible to claim stars for all the eShop games you've downloaded in the past two years! Unfortunately, it does mean a heck of a lot of survey filling in...

Head on over to the official website now, as it's finally possible to claim stars for all the eShop games you've downloaded in the past two years! Unfortunately, it does mean a heck of a lot of survey filling in...

Woop, thanks for this, I now have enough stars to redeem the SNES Classic Controller! :grin:

Nice, 100 points for GoogleMaps & Tank Tank Tank, both of which were free to download. Awesome.

Nice, 100 points for GoogleMaps & Tank Tank Tank, both of which were free to download. Awesome.

Don't forget Zen Pinball 2, free to download 50 points thanks. And all those free ones on the 3DS like Kid Icarus.

Up to 8500 points now and don't know what to get?

Oh seriously fuck this catalogue.

I checked expiring stars a while ago and saw nothing, only to have gone on today and seen 1000 stars expired at the start of April. April Fools indeed.

Bollocks do I want to fill out all their surveys for an insignificant 50 pointless Stars each now.

Oh seriously fuck this catalogue.

I checked expiring stars a while ago and saw nothing, only to have gone on today and seen 1000 stars expired at the start of April. April Fools indeed.

Bollocks do I want to fill out all their surveys for an insignificant 50 pointless Stars each now.

Bummer. :sad:

I really don't get this expiring stars malarkey, what's the point? :wtf: Do they have the same policy on the US/Japanese Club Nintendo?

It wouldn't be so bad if the Stars Catalogue was frequently updated with decent stuff, but it can go for months with nothing but stickers, notebooks and similar crap. ::shrug:

When did they start giving Stars for downloaded titles?

This only recent?

Going through my account now and it is for 3DS downloads too... including the free stuff like teh Nintendo Video App, Letterbox and even the now discontinued Eurosport App :D

Not taking the surveys yet.... is there a time limit that you'll have to do the surveys before in order to claim the stars?

EDIT:

Just spotted seems Wii Shop Channel down loads don't count :(

Just spotted some VC games on my list with no "take survey to claim stars" link next to it

I really don't get this expiring stars malarkey, what's the point? :wtf:

Probably to stop people hoarding them. It was a nightmare back when they rarely updated the catalogue but when they did it was gone in seconds because everyone had a million stars.

I've bought a load of stuff from the Stars Catalogue, don't get why people are moaning myself. Although it does look rather bare these days, they used to have a lot more. Never had any stars expire.

Wish we got the same deals NoA does with the downloadable games though.

I don't remember any of my stars expiring. I should be on zero or something by now if so.

@flameboy and @Cube were telling me that if you register a 3DS XL and Luigi's Mansion 2 this month that you get a game free. Any of you know how that works because Ive just registered both and nothings happened yet.

@flameboy and @Cube were telling me that if you register a 3DS XL and Luigi's Mansion 2 this month that you get a game free. Any of you know how that works because Ive just registered both and nothings happened yet.

That's only for America. We had a similar offer late last year that has finished now.

Ah ok, so those two are just lying bastards then! lol

Thankfully I was planning on buying the XL and Luigi's Mansion 2 anyway so its no big loss.

That's only for America. We had a similar offer late last year that has finished now.

And Canada! We don't always get the same offers!

New Mario Kart Trophies

1ZHP9.png

This arrives right after I shelled out on the SNES Classic Controller too...

I want me some Banana!

5000 points each... all I have is 5000..... to spend or horde?

Nothing Expiring this or next month.... but then they could sell out?

Choices?????

Well this is great. I needed one points card to put me over 5000 and allow me to grab a trophy. After I entered one it tallied it to my total, but when I go to the shop my total is the same as it was before. Weird.

EDIT: Just phoned Nintendo up and they said I just have to wait 24 hours to see if the points eventually get linked to my account properly. This has never happened before. There had better be some trophies left!

EDIT 2: Points are now added. Mushroom trophy is mine!

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Now I can finally afford a trophy and they're in stock. But damn, I can't decide which one I want!

Just took a look at my account and I actually only have 4500 stars :heh:

Though I do have 12 surveys for download games waiting to be done... they're all 50 stars each yeah.... must try do those later/tomorrow

Went with the Banana Cup, it's my favourite set of tracks in Mario Kart 7.

I got a confirmation email, but no stars have been deducted from my account. Has this happened to anyone else? Tempted to order the Mushroom Cup too before Nintendo notices. :heh:

Went with the Banana Cup, it's my favourite set of tracks in Mario Kart 7.

I got a confirmation email, but no stars have been deducted from my account. Has this happened to anyone else? Tempted to order the Mushroom Cup too before Nintendo notices. :heh:

Haha. I already did that. I got 2 confirmation emails but the stars still haven't been deducted. I wonder if it works...

Mushroom trophy ordered! Anyone know what size these things are?

Banana Trophy = 12x7cm

Mushroom Trophy = 10x8cm

I bought one, but no stars were taken ? so i did it again 3 times and got the confirm emails, but not a single one is present in my treasures ?