N-Europe

Stars Catalogue/Updates

Serebii

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a few Mario Kart trophies, Mario statue and the collectors coins that you got for registering the 3 RPGs.

I thought it was just the MK trophies you were selling

You really have no collectors spirit do you... do you ever play Pokemon and think "wonder if I can ebay this Legendary" :heh:

I jest i jest :D

I think they're actually quite well made?! ::shrug: The items I've had are anyway. SNES controller, MK trophy etc.

Plus, they are free after all... :D

Yeah, the statue was but the trophies were shoddily painted, with the paint being smudged and over the lines in some places. I was talking to lostmario about this and he said his was a bit naff as well. Like you said, they were free. :D

I dropped my shell trophy and the shell smashed off :S

anyone got a spare they are willing to sell?

Yeah, bad timing there as I would have sold it you if I still had it.

I sold mine on Sunday for £70 as HoT said above.

There are no Shell Trophies on eBay.

I had a few Mario Kart trophies, Mario statue and the collectors coins that you got for registering the 3 RPGs.

Was it this Mario statue?

club%20nintendo%20statue.png

If so out of interest how much did you get for that and the collector coins as I have both these items?

So it's been way over 4 weeks since I 'purchased' my Mario Kart trophies. Not arrived.

I ordered at the same time (if not a few days after) most of you guys ordered yours.

Anyway, emailed Nintendo this evening as the 4 weeks have way passed. Anyone know what they do in this situation? Just send more out, or re-credit your stars or something? Only reason I ask is that the trophies are now not showing on the website. :hmm:

Damn post. :angry:

I'm actually pretty damn devastated that the Snes classic controller isn't on the catalogue anymore, as tomorrow being pay day means i'll be buying Animal Crossing & Game&Wario, so would have enough points for it.

I'm actually pretty damn devastated that the Snes classic controller isn't on the catalogue anymore, as tomorrow being pay day means i'll be buying Animal Crossing & Game&Wario, so would have enough points for it.

Check you're local CEX or independent videogame retailer, I found one in a Computer Exchange for around £30... it was worth it as I didn't have enough stars to get it on the website at the time plus it was 'there' so I had to buy it really and I'm really glad I did. :)

This is of course if you don't mind paying money for it... there's a chance that it will come back to the stars catalogue I would say but who knows? ::shrug:

Check you're local CEX or independent videogame retailer, I found one in a Computer Exchange for around £30... it was worth it as I didn't have enough stars to get it on the website at the time plus it was 'there' so I had to buy it really and I'm really glad I did. :)

This is of course if you don't mind paying money for it... there's a chance that it will come back to the stars catalogue I would say but who knows? ::shrug:

When it comes to Nintendo memorabilia I don't mind spending on it :p

I've bought the 'Boo Stressball' pre-order bonus that was free with Luigis mansion 2 on eBay Cause the game itself was cheaper elsewhere.

I'll probably pre-order Mario & Luigi at GAME to get my hands on these ...

gm_widget_MarioLuigiDreamTeamBros.jpg

So it's been way over 4 weeks since I 'purchased' my Mario Kart trophies. Not arrived.

I ordered at the same time (if not a few days after) most of you guys ordered yours.

Anyway, emailed Nintendo this evening as the 4 weeks have way passed. Anyone know what they do in this situation? Just send more out, or re-credit your stars or something? Only reason I ask is that the trophies are now not showing on the website. :hmm:

Damn post. :angry:

Heard anything back from them yet? I haven't. Did you receive any sort of confirmation email stating that they'd received your question?

Heard anything back from them yet? I haven't. Did you receive any sort of confirmation email stating that they'd received your question?

Nope. I actually found that strange and was thinking about it earlier tonight, as usually you get an email straight away (probably automated) to say they've received your query. Hmm. Well ill mail them again tomorrow morning. Getting annoying.

EDIT / UPDATE

Got an email from them this morning to say they are sending the trophies out again.

So will give it another 4 weeks and keep my fingers crossed! :heh:

Is it just my ineptitude at finding them, or has the addition of stars for purchased eShop games stopped...

It has no knowledge of my Mario Bros. 2, Picross, Punchout, Metroid purchases? Is there any way I can get these to be recognised?

You can't claim stars for Virtual Console games but they should still appear in your registered titles list.

You can claim stars for 3DS and Wii U Virtual Console games. At least you could, I was given the claim stars button for Oracle of Ages but not for Oracle of Seasons.

You can claim stars for 3DS and Wii U Virtual Console games. At least you could, I was given the claim stars button for Oracle of Ages but not for Oracle of Seasons.

I got all the claim stars buttons from when they opened them up months ago, but nothing for the ones I've bought since. Both Zelda Oracle games nought. Don't know what's up with them.