NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

I believe it automatically registers your points for the WiiU when you go online and link accounts.

Then you just need to log onto the club nintendo account and then do the survey

I almost just bought this thinking, oh you know what there's never anything in here and this is a bit of comfy fun!!...

Enjoy the sounds of success!

Nothing feels quite as good as grabbing precious Power-Ups or Coins during a Mario adventure. Now you can enjoy the authentic sounds that accompany such moments every time you hit this soft ? Block.

5009-508652444cdf6.png

Thinking it would be around cushion size...

Size: 9cmx9cm

:blank:

Sod you crappy Stars Catalogue.

I have 11,000 stars now. And 200 are expiring at the end of Jan. :sad:

There's absolutely sod all on there I want.

I already have the SNES controller but there's nothing else worth my points. But part of me feels like I should spend the points otherwise they'll all just disappear.

Rubbish! If they had eshop cards I'd be all over them but it's just the Wii ones which are virtually void for me now.

:blank:

Sod you crappy Stars Catalogue.

Yeah i noticed that ridiculous size, why even bother?

i have 9700 points and nothing i want, might just use them buying things to sell on ebay...rather than than have them expire

My points are expiring too :sad:

I was hoping that after they renewed the nintendo site they would let you convert stars into nintendo e-shop value, but it's still not available...

I guess I'll use my stars to purchase nintendo points, and buy some dsiware games and then do a system transfer to my 3DS pffft

I guess I'll use my stars to purchase nintendo points, and buy some dsiware games and then do a system transfer to my 3DS pffft

Say whut.

You can do this?! Interesting M_rock - interesting...

Aw, I was also interested in the sound block. Still, it's free. Ordered the Mario statue before Christmas and arrived in a few days! Nice to see they improved shipping times at least.

Anyway, I like the Wii Remote holder and the Mario game shelf thing if anyone is looking to buy something.

Just checked my account on the Stars Catalogue and spotted there were surveys worth an extra 50 stars each for each of the Wii U games I got at launch. So did all 3 of those. Stars aren't added yet though...

Anyway spotted I also have 350 stars expiring end of Jan :mad:

So I must buy something soon. Hopefully the MK trophies return before teh end of the month.

Anyone know if you use stars to redeem for Wii/DSi Points cards would those work on the Wii U eShop too?

Also when did they stop giving Stars for downloaded games? I remember you used to get stars when you bought a VC or WiiWare title. Just noticed any eShop titles I have on my 3DS and Wii U while listed as products registered, earnt me zero points :mad:

Just checked my account on the Stars Catalogue and spotted there were surveys worth an extra 50 stars each for each of the Wii U games I got at launch. So did all 3 of those. Stars aren't added yet though...

Anyway spotted I also have 350 stars expiring end of Jan :mad:

So I must buy something soon. Hopefully the MK trophies return before teh end of the month.

Anyone know if you use stars to redeem for Wii/DSi Points cards would those work on the Wii U eShop too?

Also when did they stop giving Stars for downloaded games? I remember you used to get stars when you bought a VC or WiiWare title. Just noticed any eShop titles I have on my 3DS and Wii U while listed as products registered, earnt me zero points :mad:

As far as I know the points are just Wii points.

I dunno what happened in regards to getting stars for VC games. I got quite a few stars when they first started doing it, but then they just stopped.

As far as I know the points are just Wii points.

Ack, that's not fair. Don't eShop cards work on the Wii? So Points cards should work on the 3DS and Wii U too :mad:

Guess I'll have to spend stars on that ? block. Will wait till just before my stars expire and hope it isn't sold out or something better comes along.

I assume if I spend more than the 350 stars that are due to expire they won't expire on me yeah? Surely it would be real mean of them if I spent say 2000 stars of my 6000 and they still expired 350 stars on me at the end of teh month :heh:

Say whut.

You can do this?! Interesting M_rock - interesting...

Yes you can, but you need to make the purchase on your DSi. And both your 3DS and your DSi must be linked to the same club nintendo account if I remember correclty :)

After you purchased the games on your DSi, you just do a normal system transfer to the 3DS and voila! The DSi games are on the 3DS now.

The amount of system transfers you are able to do is limited to each system though (I think you can only do it 5 times in total)

Ordered some coloured Wiimote straps for the catalogue before Christmas, and they have arrived today.

Also registered x4 sets of points, think I'II register as I earn instead of stockpiling codes next time. The Survey is really annoying.

Query...I logged into my club Nintendo account today to add more stars, having sat and registered all my points just after Christmas. I had over 9000 points and now it says I have 0 points.

Anyone offer any suggestions? Not happy at all!

Hmm, my first thought is that your stars expired, but if you entered them all in the last month or so this shouldn't have happened.

My advice is to contact codestorm hq and query it with them.

I just checked mine and my latest activity was that 500 expired, only to be reinstated 2 days later out of an error or something, so there's a chance it could be something similar, but yeah contact them.

Just ordered the ? Block Plushy

Just wanted to get something to avoid my stars expiring the end of the month.

My son sould get a good laugh out of it and I'll prolly use it as a prop in a vid down the line :D

Awesome. I ordered a special trophy. I got it literally a few days later, which is weird because they usually take months. This was in october, november time. Anyway, last week Nintendo sent me another special trophy :)

Anyone want to trade it for any other mario kart trophy?!?!

New items added:

x3 Coloured Yoshi Cleaning cloths.

Each 1500 stars.

Yellow, pink and Green. Take your pick!

Got my Layton luggage tag today. It's kinda nice. I guess? Might use it when I go on holiday this year :laughing:

Awesome. I ordered a special trophy. I got it literally a few days later, which is weird because they usually take months. This was in october, november time. Anyway, last week Nintendo sent me another special trophy :)

Anyone want to trade it for any other mario kart trophy?!?!

This happened to me yesterday! I originally got my Special Trophy in December and then another magically turned up yesterday. Very weird. I'll probably just flog it on ebay.

My ? Block came today, that was pretty fast, I think 2 weeks, compared to the 6 months I had to wait a few years ago for my Club Nintendo t-shirt

It is a bit smaller than I had hoped though, but my son is already havin great fun with it :D

SV200680_zps92ec406e.jpg

New stuff added.

Paper Mario Sticker star Note pads. Looks like there are 3 sets and each set comes with 3 (memo type size note paper)

Each set is 1,000 stars.