NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

I bought one, but no stars were taken ? so i did it again 3 times and got the confirm emails, but not a single one is present in my treasures ?

Same. Something is up :-/

Same. Something is up :-/

I've ordered 15 of each of them at this stage....if I pull this off, I'm going to put them all on the dash of my car in a neat little row like little plastic jesuses.

Ordered myself a mushroom trophy, two days before a load of stars were due to expire! :D

Bloody Hell, leave nothing for me eh? :heh:

Left loads of stationery for you; that sh|t is da schizzle! 32r1ia7q8elg6_like_face.png?latest

Just checked and my stars are still intact and the trophy hasn't been moved to the treasures page yet. Methinks there's been a cock up and we will probably have order these again.

Well my SNES Classic Controller arrived.

Time to start collecting again...

Apparently the trophies have been taken off the site now. No star points have been taken so I guess the trophies will be put back on again at some point, whenever they get the website working I suppose.

Nintendo sure do know how to botch launches up. :D

Good. I couldn't afford them yet anyway, so this gives me time to save up! :D

Logged into the stars catalgoue today - the trophies are back up now.

Did you guys manage to order them?

Logged into the stars catalgoue today - the trophies are back up now.

Did you guys manage to order them?

Yeah I did and my stars got taken off so its working

Cool glad it worked out for those who ordered.

I had stars burning a hole in my pocket lol, and they are slowly all expiring. I was waiting for something decent but nothing new has been put on in ages or has grabbed my fancy so I went for the trophies. Ordered both. Have about 1000 left now. :weep:

Watch them put something utterly amazing on there now haha.

Yeah I did and my stars got taken off so its working

Snap...mushroom trophy's coming to papa.

Snap...mushroom trophy's coming to papa.

Haa I Orderd the mushroom trophy aswell

Cool glad it worked out for those who ordered.

I had stars burning a hole in my pocket lol, and they are slowly all expiring. I was waiting for something decent but nothing new has been put on in ages or has grabbed my fancy so I went for the trophies. Ordered both. Have about 1000 left now. :weep:

Watch them put something utterly amazing on there now haha.

Tip:

Don't register your stars straight away any longer, but keep a record of the games you can register when they put out something awesome.

I believe you can't register them anymore after about 2 years (maybe even longer), so you should also keep that in mind. Still, within that timespan, surely NINTENDO will make it so that we will be able to buy eShop cards or or some sort of dowload credit with our stars.

surely NINTENDO will make it so that we will be able to buy eShop cards or or some sort of dowload credit with our stars.

Now THAT would be pretty amazing.

Good tip Fused :)

I can understand the decision to expire codes after a certain amount of time , that's bs enough of them .

But to make your hard earned star points expire after you take the time to buy and support Nintendo games , fill out the pointless surveys , is the biggest kick in the balls Nintendo could possibly do .

Today I managed to register points for Super Smash Brothers Melee (200) and Chibo Robo (250). Very surprised Melee still worked. Tried a few other Cube games but they weren't having it.

A few "expired" Wii/DS codes still worked too, I think they were Wii Fit and Phantom Hourglass off the top of my head, if that's of any use to anybody with those codes still unused.

It looks like the new trophies have made their way to a few people. I always have a look on ebay for the Shell Mario Kart trophy and have seen a few of the Mushroom trophies that are newly listed with actual photos.

Anyone on here got their new trophies yet?

I've got some Club Nintendo stars for swaps. NSMB DS and Phantom Hourglass.

Phantom Hourglass should have expired but I still managed to register my other Phantom Hour glass points card earlier this week, so it should also work.

I noticed the SNES pad isn't available at the moment.