NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

I decided to order the ? block. Had some stars expiring and thought it would be a nice thing to have. So I ordered it at 12:45(ish) on Thursday 7th and it arrived this morning (11th). Super quick delivery.

MarioBlock.jpg

It is a nice little toy. My 2 year loves it... though I do wish it had more than two sound effects... though I guess the blocks in games only have 2 sounds anyway (coin or item)

There were 3 new notebooks added today

Peach, Boo and Original Mario themed, all 2,000 stars each. A Little on the pricey side, but if you love note taking it's a worthwhile purchase.

Great, just what I always wanted! I buy your games so I can get something I could buy in WHSmiths for 99p. Thank you Nintendo!

when can we get some decent stars catalogue items in europe, i'm sick of having thousands of points sitting there

when can we get some decent stars catalogue items in europe, i'm sick of having thousands of points sitting there

Feel our pain, got 750 stars expiring on Sunday and trying to decide weather to loose em or buy something I don't want for more stars to spend em.

Still bitter about thousands (maybe tens of thousands?) of points expiring over the years, never managing to get anything good with them. Don't think I claimed a single reward.

i once claimed one of the mario hat ds cases, it was shit

think i lost 500 points in February :cry:

Still bitter about thousands (maybe tens of thousands?) of points expiring over the years, never managing to get anything good with them. Don't think I claimed a single reward.

It is a little annoying that the points expire, but Nintendo don't have to give us anything at all so it's nice to at least have something..

I just need a few more points cards until I can get the SNES Classic Controller.

It is a little annoying that the points expire, but Nintendo don't have to give us anything at all so it's nice to at least have something..
Well they literally might as well not bother! The catalogue's so bad no one ever buys anything anyway! :p

If they're going to have one, they might as well put a bit of effort in!

I mostly find it frustrating hearing about the stuff Japan and America get in their equivalent schemes, whereas it seems that the updates to the EU stars catalogue are getting less and less desirable!

For anybody that has both, which would you recommend? The SNES classic controller or the Mario Family Statuette?

I think the best thing ive bought from the catalogue was when a few weeks before the original DS came out you could use stars and pay 100 quid to have it early.

Also i think I got metroid prime 2 back in the day. Not bought anything since.

A looong time ago I got Smash Bros Melee from it, but since then I think I've only ever redeemed stars against Wii point cards, however with the imminent launch of the Wii U VC service I'm now reluctant to even do that. Hopefully they make eShop credit available instead....

Other than the random stuff I've bought when the stars were expiring, I've had Metroid Prime 2, Animal Crossing, SNES controller for Wii, Mario family statue and a red Pikmin. I think they have quite good stuff in there. Those Mario Kart trophies were nice too but I didn't have enough stars to get the set.

Considering none of the other companies have a rewards program we can hardly complain. You can buy hundreds of pounds of stuff from them and get nothing at all.

The shoelaces look rather snazzy. And may even invest in some of the new notepads (although the squared paper is off putting) or the post-it notes.

A definite improvement from wallpapers.

Who ever runs nintendo europe is a f. ing retard ,which fool decided to expire points in the first place, i can understand not being able to register the same game twice or have stars that expire before you register them, but making peoples hard earned points expire before they can save up for the special items is retarted with a capital R, Is that the same in the us and japan ?

I've got about 1500 stars expiring at the end of this month, so looks like I'll have to get myself a notepad or something. :/

Ugh... 6050 stars. Need 950 for the Snes controller.

I've got Luigi's mansion 2, Animal Crossing Wii to register yet. I'm guess Animal Crossing won't be valid though. Can't remember if my copies of Mario Strikers & Endless Ocean still had intact points. Shall have to check.

How do you know how many points are going to expire/when?

I've got 3,750 and they've been on their for ages. I think I've broke the system.