NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

I wish I didn't waste so many stars back in the day on bloody phone wallpapers and ringtones, I was such a noob. Still, I recently got the 25th Anniversary Mario coin! It is awesome!

I wet myself a little when I first slipped it out of the pouch, it's still in it's plastic seal and I intend to keep it that way for some time (Not only for value but also because of my oh so oily skin, I sometimes feel like a fish/13 year old)

At least you got something. I'm still bitter about losing around 8000 stars because they decided to give them an expiry date, and I never managed to grab anything good.

I've got 8,000 stars saved up trying to decide to invest in the Mario & friends statue or hold fire for something else.

Also two new items:

Horrid K.K Slider CD of songs

Mario Hand Towel

I saw the hand towel and couldn't believe my eyes (In a good way, as oppose to the Wii Fit flip flops D: )

Isn't the SNES controller like 7000? If I were you I'd go for that, seems like the most worthwhile item on there!

I saw the hand towel and couldn't believe my eyes (In a good way, as oppose to the Wii Fit flip flops D: )

Isn't the SNES controller like 7000? If I were you I'd go for that, seems like the most worthwhile item on there!

SNES Controller is good, but I haven't downloaded any SNES VC games, and can't see myself downloading any.

I've got 8,000 stars saved up trying to decide to invest in the Mario & friends statue or hold fire for something else.

Also two new items:

Horrid K.K Slider CD of songs

Mario Hand Towel

If you're into Zelda, I'd hold off on exchanging those stars now, because there's bound to be awesome Zelda anniversary stuff on the way.

That's what I'm doing, anyway.

Though the Kirby frisbee is mighty tempting:bouncy:

Two new cool items added to the Stars Catalogue, which have been released in Japan before and Club Nintendo USA.

Coloured pouches which are reversible (Red and Grey or Blue and Grey colours) both cost a resonable 1,000 points each. Now to spend or not to spend...?

Two new cool items added to the Stars Catalogue, which have been released in Japan before and Club Nintendo USA.

Coloured pouches which are reversible (Red and Grey or Blue and Grey colours) both cost a resonable 1,000 points each. Now to spend or not to spend...?

Oooh, nice. I was hoping we would get these. Can't decide on a colour though.

I wish NoE would stick eShop cards up on the catalogue. I have stars that are expiring at the end of the month and nothing to spend them on besides Point Cards which are pretty useless now.

Japan get this awesome cushion!!!!

http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=16454

Japanese gamers can get the ultimate in geek chic with a new Club Nintendo product: the Mario sprite cushion!

The Japanese Club Nintendo service has often hosted an array of wonderful items that unfortunately never make their way over to Europe but hopefully this won't be the case with an item in their newest update. The Mario sprite cushion has joint the catalogue, allowing Japanese gamers to spruce up their homes with a touch of geek chic.

To make matters worse for fans around the world Platinum members will be getting the item for free! However, Nintendo does have some alternative options that also sound quite tempting. Also on offer are two desk calendars from a selection of five or 400 Points and another bonus for anyone for whom a Mario cushion isn't something they'd want to decorate their room with.

mariocushion.jpg

Would go great with this thing posted in another thread:

space-invaders-couch.jpg

Seriously though, if it ever shows up in our stars catalogue, I’m going to get it.

Anyone got the cards from there? By accident I've ended up with a playing card collection and tempted by these for only 2,500. But worried they'll be really cheap!

Anyone got the cards from there? By accident I've ended up with a playing card collection and tempted by these for only 2,500. But worried they'll be really cheap!

The Mario ones are awful. Not so much cheap, but a terrible design.

I would get that Game & Watch if I had enough points.

Noticed they stopped do the star bonuses. Thought they just forgot Star Fox 64 3d, but I guess not.

I would get that Game & Watch if I had enough points.

Noticed they stopped do the star bonuses. Thought they just forgot Star Fox 64 3d, but I guess not.

Yeah I noticed as well, at first I thought they didn't think it worthy of being a stars bonus game.

But no bonus for

Super Mario 3D Land, Zelda, Mario Kart or Super Pokemon Rumble seems really odd.

Two new goodies for Japan

23mgg.jpg

23mgh.jpg

I really like the idea of the games case.

Two new goodies for Japan

I really like the idea of the games case.

Yeah me too, I need something to keep my damn games in!

This is getting a bit ridiculous.

When has the Europe Catalogue last been updated?

I believe America had some additions/specials as of late.

This is getting a bit ridiculous.

When has the Europe Catalogue last been updated?

I believe America had some additions/specials as of late.

The Kid Icarus cards, but they don't really count.

Yeah it's a joke tbh! I don't know why Nintendo doesn't roll things things out across all the stars catalogues.

Damn. I saw this page had new comments and thought Nintendo had updated the catalogue. I should've known better, they're pretty stingy. Curse them, I've thousands of points waiting for a decent item on their site and I've been waiting a long time. Not having 1,000s of points expire like last time when everything was too expensive for the good stuff and what would I want to spend a couple of hundred points on some screensaver, wallpaper or ringtone. Pull the finger out Nintendo!

Edited by Wii