NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

Really like the look of it. If i can figure out how to put pictures up i will do so for anyone interested :)
Yeah go for it!

OK here goes with pics...

[ATTACH]3465[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3466[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3467[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3468[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3469[/ATTACH]

As i say i haven't done this before so hope you can see them. :confused:

That looks awesome man! :D

Do you plan on using it or are you gonna keep it sealed as a collectors item?

That looks awesome man! :D

Do you plan on using it or are you gonna keep it sealed as a collectors item?

I plan to keep it as a sealed item. It wasnt sealed so i could get it out of the box, but it is secured in with the plastic around it so dont want to remove that.

It is really cool though i love it.

I think i like the box just as much as the actual controller too lol. :D

I have no points left now though. The only way i managed to afford it was by keeping all my star cards in the hope something decent would appear! And then the controller came so i just managed to have enough. It helped that i have a DS obsession and have kept all my cards from all the consoles i had! Recently replaced my DSi XL brown for the limited Mario edition one which gave me 1000 points for both. Also got the red Mario Wii for Christmas which was another 1000. Some of my cards were out of date though which sucked :(

Glad you like the controller!

Im in the process on inputting all my codes that I have ( 25 ) which is pain. Why do you have to answer a stupid survey everytime you enter one? Its such a hassle, I feel like typing in " NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! " when it asks you why you bought the game.

Im hoping I have enough points for a SNES controller or that statue. I dunno which one to get...

Im in the process on inputting all my codes that I have ( 25 ) which is pain. Why do you have to answer a stupid survey everytime you enter one? Its such a hassle, I feel like typing in " NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! " when it asks you why you bought the game.

Im hoping I have enough points for a SNES controller or that statue. I dunno which one to get...

Yeah that's the biggest problem with it. The survey is so annoying.

In the end i just put 'other' to everything.

I've not seen the statues yet. If someone gets one, or has one - post some pics! :hehe:

OK here goes with pics...

[ATTACH]3465[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3466[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3467[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3468[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3469[/ATTACH]

As i say i haven't done this before so hope you can see them. :confused:

SOOOOOOO jealouss... (hi btw!)

SOOOOOOO jealouss... (hi btw!)

Hello!

It is a really nice controller. I am very tempted to get it out of the packaging but am resisting.

Just about... :grin:

Wow, the Disney system SHITs on Nintendo's. 150 points from Blu-Rays, and you can buy Blu-Rays for 700 points.

Been waiting 6 years for something decent on Nintendo, and the best one is like the SNES controller which would have been approximately £650 ish to enable me to buy it. Horse shit.

It sells for £70 on eBay though. Which is cool. I'm 1500 points away..

Some Important news:

The T&C's for Club Nintendo have changed, due to the way your 3DS will link with your account. You must login to your account and agree to accept by

31st May or your account wil be deactivated.

I don't see anything about it on the website nor did I receive an e-mail. How did you find out about this? Where do you go to accept?

[edit] logged out and logged back in and it's popped up. Thank you for the heads up.

Edited by The Peeps

I just noticed that you can do extra surveys for 3DS games for more stars.

Dare I hope this means they implemented a proper account system for the 3DS?

Edit: Hmm... Probably not.

Club Nintendo/Stars Catalogue is down for maintenance. Preparing for the May update?

Edit: And now the whole site is down, it was just the Club Nintendo pages that were down before.

Edited by Ike

Some Important news:

The T&C's for Club Nintendo have changed, due to the way your 3DS will link with your account. You must login to your account and agree to accept by

31st May or your account wil be deactivated.

I got the email about this a day or two ago. Must remember to log on before the end of the month. I think I've only thirty odd stars to lose if I don't but I don't really want my whole account going up the swanny. Its been so long since I last logged on to Club Nintendo that I'll likely need to request my details and a password reset. :laughing:

Have they lowered the price on some items? Because I can see I can afford more than just the shitty ringtones/phone wallpapers.

Plus, it was awesome when they gave you desktop wallpapers for each game.

Those were the days. Treasures!

Also, my SNES classic controller arrived. It looks brilliant. Not sure if I'm gonna open it and use it or sell it for ~£70 on eBay :heh:

I can only see lots that went for around £40, but I'd keep it anyway. Once you've spent the money (that you would get) its gone, but this way you get an awesome collectors item.

I can only see lots that went for around £40, but I'd keep it anyway. Once you've spent the money (that you would get) its gone, but this way you get an awesome collectors item.

Yup, thats what I is doing ReZ. :grin:

I just got an email saying that I have an AR Card T-Shirt ready to claim. That was delayed.

^ Hmm...

I don't know what they were thinking when they designed the T-Shirt, it's like they made it for the smallest possible audience, instead of the other way round.

Large... why not make it Medium... and a V-Neck... do many larger guys wear V-Necks?

Edited by Retro_Link