N-Europe

What Position Do You Sleep In?

ReZourceman

So I realised last night about how weird a position I sleep in.

A) Pictures welcome to illustrate your position in this thread

So I sleep ;

Layed out on my right side, with two pillows (usually top one folded over for extra support) with my arm going under both pillows and hand gently holding the head board poles. Legs slightly bent.

Obviously this varies, but this is the position I start in.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its always (no i don't know why) facing my bookcase on the right, facing away from the door, with two pillow supporting my head and both hands underneath these pillows...always relaxed straight legs too. Even staying at the girlfriends it'll be facing the same place (the right) regardless of whats in my way :p

I sleep the opposite way on my bed! :D

With my head at the foot of my bed and my feet at the head of the bed! :grin:

I did this as i felt I needed a new way of sleeping on the bed as everyone sleeps on it the normal way which bored me and I didn't quite understand while people did this. :)

Also with one pillow (tried it without a pillow for a bit) and usually with my feet tucked up and head under the duvet so I'm really comfy!

I sleep in the fetal position facing the wall at my own house - I also don't use pillows because they hurt my neck!

At Jordan's I sleep with my limbs spread out all over the place, accidently (lol) taking up loads of room.

Always fall asleep on my side, usually facing the wall closest to me (so on my right side when in my room). I wrap my arms around my teddy bear and slightly pull up/bend my legs. If it's cold, I'll have my legs closer to me.

I pretty much always wake up on my stomach though, with my left cheek on my pillow.

Guest Jordan

At Jordan's I sleep with my limbs spread out all over the place, accidently (lol) taking up loads of room.

You have no idea how annoying that is :D