• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the "neither" option.

dr245.jpg

King of drinks.

: peace: : peace: : peace: : peace:

You rock sir.

This is the only sugary version of a drink i'll ever have, cause its just so awesome.

Pepsi max = winner.

Edit: @ soag - also the additional bonus of loads of free coke might sway the decision?? XD

Lemon Fanta = oh yes.

Pepsi = stinking.

Coke = always. Infact, I'm drinking it now. The Lime Coke is good and so is Coke Blak, Diet Coke and Coke Zero are... better than Pepsi, but thats not saying much, is it.

Dr Pepper = oh no oh no oh no.

Dr pepper is nice but I don't like to overdo it, its very sickly sweet! >_>

Am I just imagining things or was there a lemon coke about at some point?

I chose Pepsi because there's just something about it. Has to be Pepsi Max though, and I probably only drink it once every couple of months.

Root Beer is the ultimate fizzy drink.

Root Beer > Doctor Pepper > Pepsi > Coke

Amen

Pepsi Max Cino -> Mountain Dew -> Pepsi Max -> Dr Pepper -> Coca-Cola -> Pepsi -> Diet Coke -> Diet Pepsi.

Pepsi Max is better then Coke, but normal coke beats the shit out of normal pepsi.

Cino > *

Also, Zero's aren't even worth mentioning.

For me it's coke by a huge margin, but I love both. I've been cutting down a lot lately... used to have a 6 pack in the fridge at all times, now I've pretty much stopped.

I love how the voting bars are red for coke and blue for pepsi :D

Pepsi.. MAX

Pepsi MAX is an amazing pick-me-up. I remember drinking half a litre of the stuff and really pissing off jayseven because I was acting like a hyperactive twelve year old. But let's be honest, it really doesn't taste very good.

For me it's coke by a huge margin, but I love both. I've been cutting down a lot lately... used to have a 6 pack in the fridge at all times, now I've pretty much stopped.

I love how the voting bars are red for coke and blue for pepsi :D

Pepsi MAX is an amazing pick-me-up. I remember drinking half a litre of the stuff and really pissing off jayseven because I was acting like a hyperactive twelve year old. But let's be honest, it really doesn't taste very good.

IM CLEVAR!!! not just a pretty face :p

Diet is actually worse for you than the normal stuff, hell the guy who came up with Diet Coke wont even give it to his children i heard.

It's because it contains an evil ingredient known as aspartame.

"Concerns about aspartame frequently revolve around symptoms and health conditions that are allegedly caused by the sweetener. A total of 92 different symptoms and health conditions were reported by physicians and consumers.

Questions have been asked about brain cancer, lymphoma, and genotoxic effects such as DNA-protein crosslinks."

That sounds alot worse than a little sugar to me.

Diet is actually worse for you than the normal stuff, hell the guy who came up with Diet Coke wont even give it to his children i heard.

"Concerns about aspartame frequently revolve around symptoms and health conditions that are allegedly caused by the sweetener. A total of 92 different symptoms and health conditions were reported by physicians and consumers.

Questions have been asked about brain cancer, lymphoma, and genotoxic effects such as DNA-protein crosslinks."

http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/aspartame.asp

Also I feel like the time I spent writing that essay on tango was wasted. :(

Yeah, and TV turns you into a zombie, phones melt your ears and playstations kill people.

It's nice to see that 2 3rds of this forum are right minded, sensible people :)

Coke all the way, Pepsi tastes like ass!

Alternatively: Irn Bru[/discussion]

http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/aspartame.asp

Also I feel like the time I spent writing that essay on tango was wasted. :(

You worry me more each day lad...

But yeah, I don't think anyone actually read that essay. I got bored when I realised you were WRONG :p Orange Fanta FTW!!!