Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

MadWorld

marcel

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can predict anything with that hint of vagueness and it will come true one day. I predict a 'decent game' with a 'blue or red haired character' from 'a developer you'll recognise' sometime in the next 5 years. See how that works?

*is interested in this game but worries about Manhunt 2-esque censorship*

Well he wasn't really vague...he referenced the art direction towards a 'movie, like sin city' and said it was an adult themed game that we would be hearing from before e3. he's referred to it a couple of times actually so I'm pretty sure he meant this one.

I definately think many people are overly harsh of people like Cassa. The simple fact is, he DOES know about games that you don't. He only drops hints because he's so desperate to let people know becasue that's how passionate about Wii he is.

watch when all the things you kill in this game just turn to black when it gets released over here.

Yeah, if its gonna get censored then it'll be of the No More Heroes variety. So the game will be all black and white with no bright red blood. Or maybe they will change it to green coloured blood or something? The trailer isn't the best so I'm looking forward to some official footage.

+1 for Matt at IGN for hinting at this. Thats my boy.

No More Heroes got censored in Europe? Didn't know that, seriously, that sucks. Anyway, game looks bad-ass, defintely day one.

How did you not know?! There wasn't any blood in it at all. Bit of a bummer when you look at the NA version..

I was a bit of a fool last night.. I looked at the thread title and thought 'This sounds like another useless Wii game.. I won't even bother going into the thread..' ..but then I did!

Wow.. I didn't expect a game like this when I came in (I thought it was going to be some cutesy game, going by the name..) ..now I'm definitely interested! I will never neglect a thread again based on it's title :heh:

A few Mad World tidbits :

- As you can see, the world is entirely black and white, with the exception of the blood

- It's an action game sporting comical ultra-violence.

- The themes are "Cheerful violence" and "Curb Brawler"

-It's a game about a protagonist which carries his past on its shoulders and which is getting on with commiting his ultimate slaughter.

- Director is Shigenori Nishikawa

- The Japanese release is not fixed yet.

Hmm.

Platinum Games Unannounced Game #4

- Directed by Mikami

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!