marcel

MadWorld

All around me are familiar faces,

Worn out places,

Worn out faces...

All around me are familiar faces,

Worn out places,

Worn out faces...

Ah, but the likenessess surely end with the name of the beast, no? I don't think this looks like anything I've seen before.

yup its wii exclusive it seems, the ds gets an rpg named infinite line.

Oh and its published by sega and developed by Platinum games (a.k.a. SEEDS)

Oh and its published by sega and developed by Platinum games (a.k.a. SEEDS)

aka Clover ;)

Holy mother of god that looks INSANE!

Wii lacks ps3/360 graphics when you've got art direction that good...OMFG!

Who wants to bet against this being ported to other consoles after a few months?

...Nobody?

Looks awesome though, and that is the reason I think it will be, sadly, ported. Just like Resi 4 :( That was exclusive once. Them were the days...

Who wants to bet against this being ported to other consoles after a few months?

...Nobody?

Looks awesome though, and that is the reason I think it will be, sadly, ported. Just like Resi 4 :( That was exclusive once. Them were the days...

Who gives a crap about the fact that something will be ported over time? Methinks that temporary exclusives are the way the market works nowadays...

Resi 4 never suffered as much as it could sales-wise under the prospect of a ps2 port.

Now i think about it, Matt C off IGN mentioned an 'adult game' from a 'decent developer' a while back, and he even referred to the same game in another podcast saying it had art direction similar to a movie which had a dark theme (can't remember if he mentioned Sin City directly..).

Wasn't just making stuff up ey :heh:

I hadn't seen the trailer, but I did read this earlier this morning:

Sega signs up Platinum's trio

Michael French May 12 2008, 1:58pm

Reports say new Japanese independent by former Capcom execs is working on three titles

According to a report from Videogaming247 (which itself comes from a now-removed reportedly embargo-breaking story), Sega has signed up to publish three titles from Japanese

outfit Platinum Games.

The studio, famously formed by Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami and leads from Capcom's closed Clover studio, was founded last year. It was named as one of our top 10 studios to watch at the start of the year.

The games in development for Sega are, reportedly: Bayonetta, directed by Devil May Cry creator Hideki Kamiya, featuring a character with guns on her feet; a DS sci-fi RPG called Infinite Line; and a Wii title called MadWorld allegedly styled like the Sin City comics and movie.

Now i think about it, Matt C off IGN mentioned an 'adult game' from a 'decent developer' a while back, and he even referred to the same game in another podcast saying it had art direction similar to a movie which had a dark theme (can't remember if he mentioned Sin City directly..).

Wasn't just making stuff up ey :heh:

You can predict anything with that hint of vagueness and it will come true one day. I predict a 'decent game' with a 'blue or red haired character' from 'a developer you'll recognise' sometime in the next 5 years. See how that works?

*is interested in this game but worries about Manhunt 2-esque censorship*

Nice. :D

Screenshots and trailer come out on friday.

Can't fucking wait!