Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Just burnt my tongue -.-

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've stapled two fingers together before. As coolness says, not that painful, but certainly weird to look at, and awkward to resolve. Landed bare-foot on a pin before and got it right in my big-toe. THAT really hurt... I burn my mouth/tongue all the time. Every time I have a pot noodle, every time I have a take-away pizza. I cut my tongue on the lid of a tin of beans rather bad the other week - I was licking the tomato sauce off :/ Also my ex-girlfriend accidentally pushed my elbow onto an open can once. I lifted my arm up and the can came with it, but as far as I can tell there's little-to-no scarring...

I used to hate it when I set fire to my own hair/beard when lighting a cigarette. Hate it when I'm smoking and someone makes me burn myself somehow.

Etc.

Tore off half of nail on my big toe when I was a bit clumsy getting out of the bath tub once. Thing is, I was in a hurry to get out of the house as I had an urgent errand to run so I just put some tissue on the wound, put a sock on top and then ran outside. Obviously I had gotten dressed too. Doesn't hurt so much if you apply constant pressure on it.

The old favorite, standing on Lego. :blank:

Thanks. Those forgotten memories are now back, and my feet are now hurting.

Anyway, biting your own tongue twice in the same meal is not very pleasant.

I also hate..."aftas"...but I don't know how to say it in english.:heh:

I just realised its the little things that REALLY piss me off.

Anyone else the same? Like...when you get a papercut on the creasings of your finger....argh.

Yeah, discuss XD

Even better biting your tongue during a fit. It looks oh so sexy like this:

tonguemontageut5.th.jpg

The old favorite, standing on Lego. :blank:

Standing on Stickle Bricks is even more sexy.

On the subject on feet and pain

In my old job one of the tools I had to use was a pitchfork.

One day after I decided to take a two minute break, I put my pitchfork down trough my shoe.

I looked at my foot in pure terror thinking: "Fuck I just stabbed a fucking pitchfork trough my toes".

Luckily the forks on the pitchfork were not very wide and the forks went between two of my toes. One centimeter to the left and I would have sliced three toes off me.

But just seeing the fork trough my shoes made me feel like I actually stabbed myself trough my foot even though it didn't

Once when I was little I was out in the garden eating an ice cream but all I had on my feet were those cheapo plimsol things that you did PE in. There was a plank of wood with a rusty nail in it sticking up and I stood on it and it went straight into my foot.

I've stapled two fingers together before. As coolness says, not that painful, but certainly weird to look at, and awkward to resolve. Landed bare-foot on a pin before and got it right in my big-toe. THAT really hurt... I burn my mouth/tongue all the time. Every time I have a pot noodle, every time I have a take-away pizza. I cut my tongue on the lid of a tin of beans rather bad the other week - I was licking the tomato sauce off :/ Also my ex-girlfriend accidentally pushed my elbow onto an open can once. I lifted my arm up and the can came with it, but as far as I can tell there's little-to-no scarring...

I used to hate it when I set fire to my own hair/beard when lighting a cigarette. Hate it when I'm smoking and someone makes me burn myself somehow.

Etc.

I did the "tongue cut on the can" thing too, ouch.

Also on another occasion, I was running my finger around the edges of the can, and sliced my finger on the creasing. Ouch.

Yes, I have now learnt my lesson :indeed:

All the cuts on my arms that I get at work. Makes me look like a self harmer. :/

I have three horizontal slits on my wrist.

I scraped my wrist on a lego castle but no one believes me when I say that.

I don't really blame them as who the fuck manages to cuts themselve with lego. Me apparently.

The realisation you have a limb trapped in something.

I hate those chinese finger traps......

I feel like I'm never going to get my fingers out of them again. :blank:

I think my feet are quite touugh as i walk barefoot most the time so the Lego doesnn't effect me so much. I walked a whole day on a pencil the other day as it was stuck in my sock. It looked as if i had a limp. :)

Have had multiple cuts, worst i think are paper cuts between the fingers, they hurt a lot. And cuts on the tendon areas hurt a lot as well, and take forever to heal as well.

Got a wound still healing on my arm. It hurt a lot the day after and for a while after. Still looks like it is healing up though, but it is a lot better.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!